- Now teleports an adjacent friendly creature to any land you control.
Huntmaster has created many of the most spectacular plays in Faeria’s tournaments, but the threat range was too extreme. We’ve redesigned the card to teleport a creature to a land you control, which is a much more intuitive threat range (and is already used by haste creatures). Huntmaster will continue to be a mobility powerhouse, but playing around the trick will be much more feasible.
Eredon, Voice of All
- Forest cost reduced from 3 to 2.
Our statistics show that Eredon has long been an underplayed legend. We’ve lowered the forest cost to allow Eredon to come out a turn earlier and expand the decks that he can be played in.
- Faeria cost reduced from 1 to 0.
- Gift reduced from 3 Faeria to 2.
- Last Words reduced from 3 Faeria to 2.
Ruunin’s Shrine is a design we like a lot, giving you a boost of economy while also giving your opponent a new side-goal to destroy the shrine. We’ve decided to decrease the drawback of playing this structure. It will still give you +2 faeria when you play it, but now your opponent only gains +2 faeria when they destroy it (they used to gain 3).
- Attack increased from 1 to 2.
We want Annoying Gnat to be a key roleplayer in decks built around its synergies, but not all decks that happen to be running deserts. This boost returns the gnat to a potent combat force.
Doomgate, Door to Oblivion
- Desert cost decreased from 3 to 2.
- Now draws a card when activated.
Like Eredon, Doomgate has been largely ignored and narrowed by its heavy color commitment. The addition of card draw also helps compensate for the many sacrifices you must make to the Doomgate.
- Hints will now display during the loading screen to show tips and lore.
- New animation when lands are moved.
- Reduced the chances of being matched multiple times against the same opponent.
- New authentication system (more robust, more secure, adapted for mobile platforms). - You can read more about it here
- There is now a special cursor that is displayed to indicate that clicking a specific area will cancel the current action.
- Clicking on a hand card will now unzoom it to avoid obstructing the board and to more easily pick its target.
- New filtering options:
- You can now use the card search text box to filter by rarity and card type.
Special keywords are used:
Rarities: “common”, “rare”, “epic”, “legendary”
Card types: “creature”, “structure”, “event”
If you type one these keywords, it will no longer search in the card name or text, but will filter by the keyword instead. You can also combine keyword(s) and text to have a more precise search. Here are a few search examples using the new system:
- Show only creature cards: “creature”
- Show epic structures: “epic structure”
- Show legendary creatures that contain “King” in the name or the text: “legendary creature king”
- Outcast Tower renamed to Imperial Drain
- Imperial Drain - by Franck, Jordi and Vitaliy
- Doomgate, Door to Oblivion - by Franck, Jordi and Andrey
- Ostregoth, Hand of Oblivion - by Franck and Jordi
- Cards featuring holiday art have been reverted to their original forms. Thank you again for your submissions!
- Fixed a bug where re-rolling a card in a chest wasn’t displaying a new card if the player had the “Treasure Hunt” quest.
- Spectators from lobbies will no longer see creatures who buff themselves from hand (like Gabrian Archon) buffed twice when played.
- Annoying Gnats’ last words effect now deals damage to its current owner rather than its original owner.
- Fixed a bug where Iona’s Mirror was copying the wrong creature if that creature had been transformed into another.
- Fixed a bug where a land couldn’t be placed under Gabrian Commander after flying.
- Fixed a bug where Ruunin’s presence couldn’t be played when a player’s deck was empty.
- The power wheel will now show up properly for spectators during the opponent’s turn (only the cool, red liquid was visible).
- Fixed a bug where Siege Engine attacking created a famine looking animation.
- Fixed prologue hints position (they sometime pointed to the edge of the screen instead of the ability they explained).
- New accounts won’t receive an empty “unique” emote for basic avatars anymore. Accounts having incorrectly received it will no longer see it.
- Fixed : The left card of the mulligan was not completely clickable on 4:3 resolutions
- Fixed : Cards played by the opponent were slightly moved to the right to fix an overlap with the action history on 4:3 resolutions
- Fixed a bug where, during a chest opening, a card could not be revealed if the player clicked on it before the opening animation ended.
- Fixed a bug where crafting was available from the the very beginning of the game. It is now correctly unlocked at level 3 as intended.
- The Portuguese description of Tale of the Old Turtle now properly shows the Faeria cost reduction.
- Fixed a bug preventing Ostregoth from moving the turn it is summoned despite haste.
- The Faeria Team