Quality of life changes:
- Pandora rewards have been increased and balanced more toward card quantity rather than rarity of cards.
- Text changes have been applied to Ruunin’s Guidance and Emperor’s Command to reflect the ninja changes in last patch in regards to how their targeting works.
- Fixed Rain of Fish to correctly target all enemies rather than just creatures.
- Fixed the craft timer that was being reset when server rebooted (it will unfortunately happen again this time, but it should no longer happen after)
- Fixed the Oversky co-op mission rewards that were not given to accounts who completed them as an ally who did not own the island before v2.0 (the cards will be given to them directly)
- Fixed a bug in the Crucible decks registration system when Mythic cards were used in the decks
- Fixed Chinese players login issues
- Fixed Loyalty Patch puzzles crash