We’ve applied a small patch today to fix a few issues.
- We’ve improved the button wording in spectator mode. The button to leave the match is now “Stop spectating” instead of "Quit."
- Exclamation marks are no longer shown for friend suggestions
- The context menu in the friend list while spectating will no longer incorrectly display the option to spectate someone else.
- Drag sensitivity has been slightly adjusted.
- Solo mode now correctly displays “You play first/second”
- Fixed an issue where the player would always go 2nd in Practice mode and in all non-scripted quests.
- Fixed a “Player lost connection” client crash.
- Fixed an issue where the position of the chat window was being corrupted if there was a resolution change
- Fixed an issue in Tarum Epic Quest 1
- Currently, only one player out of the two in a match is getting friend suggestions in most or all cases. We’ll be fixing this issue with a server restart during lower population times.
- Mac users are unable to use chat properly in some or all cases.
- Linux users may have a problem involving a development console window popping up from time to time. We will be working on fixing this as soon as we can.
- There are several crash bugs we are still working on fixing