We have applied another small patch today to fix a few more issues.
- Fixed an issue where Solo Mode quests would sometimes crash on completion.
- Both players will now get a friend suggestion after a game completes.
- Lobby invites will now be automatically declined if that player is spectating a game.
- Players who have completed Solo Mode but received the ‘Tactician’ and ‘Draw Him Out’ dailies will have those replaced.
- Mac users are unable to use chat properly in some or all cases. A ‘Send’ button has been added to their interface as a temporary workaround.
- Linux users may have a problem involving a development console window popping up from time to time. We will be working on fixing this as soon as we can.
- There are several crash bugs we are still working on fixing
If you are aware of any other bugs, and haven’t yet reported it, then please do so via this form.