Path to Face

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

open with forest, mountain, then try to get neutral lands in proximity of the enemy orb

if your opponent has no defense or is out of reach you can go face early, it’s also ok to go face if you want to cycle a prayer - especially if you have more

otherwise draw until you have 9 cards on hand and use flower + choking to make room for the attack - in best case path -> 3 haste creatures and attack face, u can maybe even attack with another one if you have flashwind

should be enough to kill people over 2 turns, if you dealt some poke damage earlier you can do it in 1 turn

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Mountain, Desert
Faeria cost: 1.9
Difficulty: Advanced

1x WISDOM (3f)
3x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
3x ORADRIM MONK (3f 2D)
3x KHALIM’S PRAYER (2D)
3x KHALIM’S FOLLOWER (1f 2D)
3x WIND SOLDIER (3f 2D)
3x FLASH WIND (2D)
2x CHOKING SAND (4f 2D)
3x CRYSTAL FLOWER (3f)
3x FLASH SALMON (1f 2D)
3x PATH TO PARADISE (2f 1M 1F)

Mine has 3 Sky Anemone and Rakoan Chieftain instead of Flash Wind, Choking Sand and Wisdom. …

Rakoan Chieftain is a bit clunky, it’s hard to get value out of her for 4 faeria and another mountain.

Not entirely convinced by Choking Sand… need to test. Sky Anemone is so good though…

choking sands is great because most taunts or creatures they block with have 3 or less health

I have something similar, but i run Oradrim Templars, Chieftains, and only 1 choking sands. Also i feel the chieftain is the mvp of my deck. a 7/1-9/1 wind soldier is pretty strong imo :P. and the templar is absolutely insane if you manage to get it buffed a bit.

+1 for the deck

1 Like

I see the point of choking sand and flash wind now. You want to concentrate on hitting orb, other cards like Anemone and Chieftain are kind of win more, cards that help you when you are already in a good position.

My deck had trouble out-rushing yellow rush though, Anemone helped me a lot in that matchup last game, especially against followers who are powerless against Anemone.

You use green and red only for Parh? Really? I consider this is actually bad way

It’s probably bad if opponent knows about this deck. Right now, the surprise factor can win a lot of games. Building a forest allows you to use earthcraft, helps to secure offensive land and find what’s lacking in your hand.