Possessed Ursus Cheese (RB)

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

One shot kill with Possessed Ursus. Once you get him in lethal-distance, you only need 5 Faeria too execute the enemy. It goes like this:
Previous turn: 0) Place Possessed Ursus within reach of Orb.

1. Buff
  2. Gabrian Enchantment
  3. Falcon Dive on Ursus
  4. Face hit
    Ideally, this combination of step 1-3 only costs 5 Fearia: Shamanic Dance, Gabrian Enchantment and Falcon Dive. Hit face = 24 Damage. There are other viable combinations.
    Step (1), buffing Possessed Ursus is also possible with Tiki Piper, Tiki Caretaker and Gaea’s Grace.
    Step (2) is also possible with Gabrian Enchantress.
    Be aware that some combinations might be more expensive: Tiki Piper, Gabrian Enchantress and Gabrian Enchantress are costs 8 Faeria.
    Even more of a surprise for the enemy can be achieved with Sagami Grovecaller, Possessed Ursus can then be teleported into lethal-distance (but keep its cost in mind).
    Other cards in the deck are for defensive plays, if you need more cards or faeria to execute everything (Living Willow and Grizzly in combination with Gabrian). Sagami Warrior is to get an easy forest near his orb.
    Recommendations are welcome.

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Lake
Faeria cost: 3.1
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x FALCON DIVE (1f)
3x GABRIAN ENCHANTRESS (4f 2L)
3x GABRIAN ENCHANTMENT (2f 2L)
2x SAGAMI WARRIOR (3f 1F)
2x SAGAMI GROVECALLER (4f 2F)
2x GAEA’S GRACE (2f 2F)
2x TIKI CARETAKER (3f 2F)
2x TIKI PIPER (3f 1F)
3x SHAMANIC DANCE (2f 2F)
3x POSSESSED URSUS (5f 2F)
1x THYRIAN GOLEM (5f 5F)
1x DEEPWOOD GRIZZLY (5f 1F)
3x LIVING WILLOW (3f 2F)

Suggestions with explanation below:

Possible additions:
+2 Prophet of Tides/Sunken Tower
+3 Frogify
+3 Judgement
Possible cuts:
-2 Tiki Caretakers
-1 Thyrian Golem
-2 Shamanic Dance/Gaea’s Grace
-3 Falcon Dive

Hey, I’ve been running a budget BG Enchant deck and have been looking to bring in Ursus once I can pay for it more easily. You may want to bring in some land mobility cards (I run 2 Prophet of Tides/1 Sunken Tower) in place of the Caretakers, I’ve found the reach and burst ability can matter a lot more than the extra +2/+2. Also, Frogify is immensely helpful in bad matchups and to get rid of taunts that prevent your win, it may be worth cutting Thryian golem and some pumps for the versatility. If you do that punishment might be better than Falcon Dive for extra damage, death to frogs, and not too much extra risk to your Ursus.

Thank you for your input! I understand the Frogify add, more clear is safer. But scrapping the Falcon Dive and adding the Judgement seems a bit strange. It only costs more Faeria for a clear and once you Frogified something its not a priority target to clear. I also get why you would scrap Thyrian Golem. BTW: I really want someone to try this deck, just to see if this has ANY kind of validity.