RBAngry7+

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

mixing 2 synergies : angry (higher attack than life) and 7faeria+

Mulligan :
look for gabrian commander, axe grinder. you can keep prophet of tides.

play it as control, you need to collect on 3 wells if you can, using prophet of tides and commander to control both sides.
try to place a lake next to wells for double collect on a side, and a moutain for garudan the opposite side.
you have almost no removal nor seifer wrath/flameburst, so only hellfire will help you at some point.

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain, Lake
Faeria cost: 4.9
Difficulty: Advanced

1x SHARRA, DRAGONSLAYER (7f)
3x OUTLAND RANGER (3f)
3x GABRIAN COMMANDER (3f 2L)
3x GABRIAN ARCHON (4f 2L)
3x PROPHET OF TIDES (3f 2L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 2L)
3x HATE SEED (7f 2M)
3x AXE GRINDER (3f 1M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
2x FIREBRINGER (4f 2M)
3x RED DEVIL (9f 2M)
2x BLOOD SONG (4f 2M)
2x HELLFIRE (7f 2M)

I like thinking out the box so props for that, and the idea based on high attack low health units is cool. But this deck didn’t work for me at all, tried 3-4 games with it, and lost each one. (of course im not a high tier player or anything so i might’ve made some mistakes) But i feel you’re adding too many cards all revolving around hate seed and firebringer, and you only have 2 cards for cost reductions + no taunt units for board control or vs rush. If you dont manage to camp 3 wells you’ve pretty much lost (which will happen often vs burn/blue jump or decks with elementals/earthcraft) But +1 for the idea.

yeah the deck is fun to play, but pretty hard, as you don’t have much events to deal with early havesters from your opponent, and clearly it 's a crappy deck to counter rush ^^.
on the long run it’s good though, so against most control decks it can be really good in the late game with hate seed / firebringer / archons
it’s more a ‘fun’ deck than a competitive one :wink: