Recruiter Reward (Super T1, T2) not awarded?

I have 3 recruits and they have reached level 14, 34, 37.

According to the table, I should get Super T1, T2, but I don’t have them.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Do I need to do anything?

Super T1 2 of your friends reach level 5 1x Exclusive Bom-R Avatar
Super T2 3 of your friends reach level 10 1x Exclusive Bom-R Wells

Edit: I missed this part:

To be eligible, your friend need to be level 5 or lower.

They may have been recruited after level 5, but that information is not available.

Same problem here. I already sent an email to the support which has yet to be answered. I talked to Aquablad on discord he said they are working through the emails.
I hope this will resolved soon. Can’t wait to have my new stuff :smiley:

1 Like

If that would be the case what would be the point in recruiting anyone above level 5? :frowning:
That would be pretty shitty

That’s true. Actually I got the normal Chests and coin bonus (T1? to T3) if I remember correctly.

Not sure, may be not all of them, didn’t keep track…

I guess you can still get the bonus after level 5, but now for the Super ones, you need like 3 of them. If one of them was recruited after level 10, then you need to meet the next benchmark.

It’s a bit confusing with recruit possible until level 14.

Oh, is that where most players are. I was wondering why the forum is so quiet.

Sounds good. Looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

Gareth Kenna replied:
Hi Jeffbert,

Thank you for contacting us.

The Recruit a Friend process, and a list of both your recruits and rewards are listed here. You and your friends should be able to see whether you are linked as a recruit on that site. If they haven’t marked you as the recruiter via the social tab in-game, and validated their account, then you would not receive rewards as they level.

If you have any further questions then let us know.

Regards

Gareth
Faeria Support Manager

@seemescrollin

This is what they sent me today. I’m not sure what to make of this. I even provided them with a screenshot. :confused:
That didnt help me much though.

Aquablad adviced me to email Gareth again, so I sent him another email.

Sounds like an automated email. :sweat_smile: Guess he didn’t look at it thoroughly.

Thanks for the update.

Yeah true. I even provided a screenshot of my recruiter page. I hope this will be resolved soon. Can’t wait to open my first mythic chest :smiley: