Red Rush

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

easy red rush list. mulligan for maceman, queen’s guard mostly, keep imperial drain with good opener. works for me most of the time to get to god with this deck.

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain
Faeria cost: 3.4
Difficulty: Beginners

2x QUEEN’S GUARD (6f)
3x MACEMAN (4f)
3x IMPERIAL DRAIN
2x UNDERGROUND BRIGAND (3f 2M)
3x GIFT OF STEEL (3f 2M)
3x AXE GRINDER (3f 1M)
3x GRIM GUARD (4f 2M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
2x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
3x CRUMBLING GOLEM (5f 1M)

1 Like

How important are the Imperial Drains for the deck? I don’t have any, but I can craft them tho. I will be out of dust if I do, but I want to make sure the cards are a good craft over all

Imperial drain have insane value. Luuu considers them a must in any competitive non Yellow rush (Y has Khalim’s Prayer). So it is not used just in this particular rush setup (but it is not much used outside of rush).

I’ve painfully reached rank 10 with a mediocre neutral red rush without drain.

I bet it depends how far you want to go and how much you want to commit to a single archetype. Maybe just craft one, see how it goes (when you luckily draw him early) and go from there.

I seriously consider “Imperial Drains” as a key element of this game. This card won me so many games because of my oponnent missing the 1-2 essential faeria to play cards that could answer my creatures. I guess there are other lists that don’t run it, but the lists look also different when it comes to creatures then.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the reply, and information!

I’ll craft them, and thanks for your reply. I just was not sure about the card, and I did not want to wait dust crafting them if they were not good :slight_smile: