Red Splash 1Lake Events

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Mostly a Red Deck, keep the blue events as surprise for good trades (preferably with seifer).

Land type(s): Mountain, Lake
Faeria cost: 3.5
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x SHIFTING TIDE (1f 1L)
3x TRITON BANQUET (3f 1L)
3x UNDERGROUND BRIGAND (3f 2M)
3x GIFT OF STEEL (3f 2M)
1x SEIFER, BLOOD TYRANT (6f 2M)
3x GRIM GUARD (4f 2M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
3x DERELICT TOWER (2f 2M)
3x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
1x HELLFIRE (8f 2M)

1 Like

Nice list! For anyone else who thinks so I run a similar deck with;
-1 Garudan, -1 Seifer, -3 Underground Brigand, -2 Shifting Tide
+1 Derelict Tower, +3 Bomb Slingers, +3 Ancient Herald
If I were to cut something from my version it would be the Bomb Slingers, I think Seifer was something I missed when I made the deck it’s a very nice addition because of the surprise trades you can get with it and Shifting Tide extends your reach nicely when you have creature 3 or 4 tiles away from the opponent’s orb.

i made a few changes.
yeah siefer is really good in this deck, if you can trade 1 creature againsst green, you are generally in a very good spot.
i tried with herald, but don’t like it, it requires to create other lakes to put your herald where you want.

I’m still playing this list \o/
New changes from kissagram’s list
-1 garudan -1 hellfire -1 shifting tide -3 derelict tower
+3 axe grinder +3 shedim brute
Against the current meta I could see a card like garudan or firestorm really come into play though as a way back into the game after a deck like blue jump has taken over. Derelict tower was good but since the nerf, and since a lot of decks are running emperor’s command now I’ve taken it out in favor of axe grinders.
A problem I ran into with the list was not having enough cheap creatures to play, or enough creatures at all really, axe grinder helps with that.