Red/yellow scourge OP

this red burn stuff is really difficult as it is, but that haste/flying/charge scourge is insane.

My opponent plays a crappy board, I clear it; he plays this thing and 2 flame bursts and it’s GG.

I just wanna say that because you lost to a deck doesnt necessarily mean it is op. It could be because you made positional mistakes, or your deck was playing into R/Y strengths or he was a better player.
Same goes for yellow rush I guess but at least R/Y scourge takes tactical thinking instead of straight forward hitting face.

David, I have to believe you are a troll. Nobody has this many complaints about decks being OP. And everything else I was going to say Jeffbert already covered.

2 Likes

NO IT’S OP

OP = OVERPOWERED , NEWB

BECAUSE LOOK, I CAN TOTALLY DESTROY A RED/BURN DECK ON THE FIELD

WIPE HIS CARDS AWAY LIKE PAPER TIGERS

WRECK HIS ORB

BUT IN THE END, EVEN IF HE HAS A SUPER LOSING GAME, I AM STILL ALMOST DEAD FROM THE BURN.

THAT IS SUPER UNFAIR. YOU CAN’T JUST OUTRIGHT COMPLETELY LOSE AND STILL ALMOST WIN FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL.

PLAYER SKILL REQUIRED TO LOSE ON THE FIELD IS NULL. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS POP THEIR BURN UNITS NEAR ORB AND WELLS.

YOU ARE TROLL , I AM EXPERT PLAYER

Expert players don’t need to shout.

Guys, I think he might be a bit angry. What do you think? Am I feeling this right?

1 Like

Case in point

OK, look,

the REAL problem is with yellow rush.

too frequently these decks are just literally impossible to stop.

Their win-rate is simply absurd.

they need to be forced to a well .

They can’t just have free mana available to them.

Recently Im mostly bouncing against green blue, esp jumpers. I spent too much time learning how to counter rush, and now I unlearned how to play other decks :smile:

Worth it though. I can only imagine the look on their faces when they see me casually open up with double elemental and secure full well controll.

On the other hand, some good rushers are impressive. I love good bounce plays.