While playing Faeria, I noticed that one can gain different resources.
- Is there a exhaustive list of all the ways in which memoria, gold and gems can be gained?
- Is there a exhaustive list of all the ways in which memoria, gold and gems can be spent?
There isn’t such a list, because it’s not, actually, that long:
- Memoria can sometimes be gained as login rewards (about once a month), or as quest rewards (2 crafting quests that I know of, but they are one-time only). The only reliable way to gain memoria is by disenchanting cards, especially Mythics.
Memoria is not used for anything except crafting cards.
- Gold can be earned by playing the game. Missions reward gold the first time you win. Co-op battles with Kaios reward gold for the first win of the day. Battle mode rewards 30 gold per win, sometimes more. Multi-player Pandora rewards increasing amounts of gold depending on the number of wins in a run, single-player rewards reduced amounts, compared to multi-. Plus, every time you gain a level, you get a minimum of 100 gold, sometimes more.
It may be spent on Battle chests and cosmetics in the store, purchasing “full” Pandora runs or purchasing Missions
- Gems can be gained as login rewards once a month, or bought with money.
It can be spent on the same items as gold, plus Goki and Mythic chests.