'rora n 'rog (RY burn rush)

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

i think i was inspired by aquablad to make a scourgeflame deck… so here it is! its a rush deck sooo… you want to go face asap. but you can also defend with brutes and grim gaurds if you are in a pinch. this deck makes fair use of the combat mechanic (CAP-10), movement mechanics (airbot**), and burn mechanics… synergies on synergies baby! i suppose its a bit of a hodgepodge of strategies but… they seem to work well for me in ranked as well as casual :slight_smile:

please feel free to ask questions or change the lineup to suit your playstyle*. for instance, one could trade a scourgeflame for a sorocco, given one has accesss to it (i just bought the newest expansion so it will be a bit before i can put him in).

this deck is really fun, it may not play as well in higher ranks than 15 or so, but all my decks are for fun, it is a game after all (although it never hurts to win heh).

*made with love.

**also airbot is my favorite card art in faeria, thank you to whoever arted it.

Land type(s): Mountain, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.5
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x GIFT OF STEEL (4f 2M)
3x SHEDIM BRUTE (5f 2M)
3x GRIM GUARD (4f 2M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
2x KHALIM’S TRAINING (1f 2D)
2x WINDSTORM COLOSSUS (10f 2D)
3x FLASH WIND (3D)
1x IONA, BELOVED BY ALL (2f 2D)
2x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
2x SCOURGEFLAME SPECTER (7f 3M 3D)
2x IONA’S SMILE (2f 2D)
1x CAP-10, SKY PIRATE (4f 2M 2W)
3x AIRBOT (2f 1M 1D)

Hey there,

welcome to Faeria!
As I’m looking at this deck I think you might want to double down on the burn synergies.
Replace Soul Drain with Seifers Wrath for example or find room for another Scourgeflame Specter. If you want to learn more about deckbuilding in Faeria, I also recommend you check out Luuu90’s guide here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCHsDG8aV-M
It’s a bit dated, but in its essence still very much applicable.

Best Regards!

ty!! im so nervous, a pro is commenting my deck!!! loooolllll

anyways, ill watch the video. if for no other reason than luu’s voice is nice heh (but seriously i hope to learn something)

seifer’s wrath does make a lot of sense, at the time i was thinking the faeria price was right and the heal might come in handy but… yeah i can see how wrath would be a much better fit.

basically my deck isn’t so focused right? focus is nice… i will keep trying:)