Ruunin Qualifier #5 ( TowShipTempo )

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

3rd Deck was a kind of a risk for me to take, i’m always very comfortable playing the typical yellow tempo deck with ( Demons/Colossus ) but i always found it very hard to maintain board control with the small amount of core creatures that i got in my deck, so i thought about cutting the demons for emissaries, and it was even weirder cause u don’t usually find ur manta riders early, even tho it can get cleared right away, and training isn’t gonna be as efficient as before cause i don’t have demons, and by cutting the trainings, it’d be very hard to me to discount the colossus, so i thought about cutting the colossus and finding a replacement, i found towship very strong Stat wise and land requirement wise, 1 lake isn’t gonna hurt my land progression, its like making the double land to dash the colossus but very early in the game. the deck is very consistent, i tested it on ladder and i had a pretty good win-rate. you have alot of creatures to work with, i also have 2 trainings for extra tempo plays on the emissary and towship.

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.2
Difficulty: Advanced

3x OUTLAND RANGER (3f)
2x ORADRIM FANATIC (3f 2D)
1x KHALIM, SKY PRODIGY (5f 3D)
2x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
2x KHALIM’S TRAINING (1f 2D)
3x WIND SOLDIER (3f 2D)
3x WINDBORNE EMISSARY (3f 2D)
3x FLASH WIND (2D)
3x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)