This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.
For the first time in Faeria history, Japan sweeps the finals! This tournament featured a lot of very close games, and is the final send-off for the Pantheon format. Let’s see how it all went down.
- Round of 32 - Cappuccino v Teddy
- Round of 16 - Calussien v Donpork
- Round of 8 - parashara v Minocaro Part 1
- Semi Finals - RaiZo v Dilgarno
- Third Place - Minocaro v RaiZo
- Grand Finals - Dilgarno v Sunekichi
The Grand Finals could not have been closer. In the final game, Sunekichi’s Shaytan Demons brought him all the way down to 2 health before he was able to win the game. An incredibly close series that is well worth watching.
Here are all the decks used by the top four players!
Deck links will be updated throughout the week.