RY Mistral Shenanigans

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

So i got inspired by a yellow/blue deck with mistral guide, which i saw aquablad play against in one of his recent become a god videos on youtube. And i thought about using red instead of blue. I haven’t tried it on ladder yet, but it seems like a fun deck to run. The Bombslingers and Axe Grinders combo really nicely with mistral. And the Colossus with flying and dash 3 works out decent enough too.

Mulligan for an early collector like ranger, grinder or groundshaker. Mistral is not worth keeping in the opening hand. The grinder + mistral is just a suprise trick if you manage it, but you shouldn’t skip on collecting because of it, so don’t be afraid of using an early grinder.

Land placement: You’ll want to make a mountain to the side of your orb, then desert, and then mountain, (the second desert is situational) this way you have a nice dash path for any axe grinders your might pick up, or already have on hand. Also a great spot for a bombslinger when you hit 3 mountains.

This is just a test for now, so if anybody has any advice or possible tweaks they’d like to share, feel free to write a comment, i appreciate any feedback.

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain, Desert
Faeria cost: 4.4
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x OUTLAND RANGER (3f)
3x AXE GRINDER (3f 1M)
3x BOMB SLINGER (5f 3M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
3x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
2x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
3x WINDSTORM COLOSSUS (10f 2D)
3x FLASH WIND (2D)
3x MISTRAL GUIDE (4f 2D 2W)