Season 12: Green Midrange

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Build up same side of opponent usually, look for seed sower/wood ele/verduran in mulligan, keeping horsemaster is normally right. I frequently stream over at www.twitch.tv/itscappuccino

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest
Faeria cost: 3.7
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x SYLAND HORSEMASTER (3f)
1x STEAM FORGE (1f)
3x FALCON DIVE (1f)
3x THYRIAN GOLEM (5f 5F)
2x SEED SOWER (6f 1F)
3x WOOD ELEMENTAL (4f 1F)
3x ELDERWOOD EMBRACE (3f 2F)
3x VERDURAN FORCE (6f 2F)
3x GROVE GUARDIAN (5f 3F)
3x FEED THE FOREST (1f 3F)
3x VOICE OF TRUTH (4f 2F)

What do you use the feed the forest on? HAveing a hard time figuring that out

It helps escape from bad trades or re-position creatures, gains bonus faeria when feeding thyrians if you have heavy hand like multiple verduran, It’s also very nice to feed on voice of truth after using it.

Gave a like because I took this deck to platinum and plan on using it, among others, on the ladder.

I use VoT offensively on Verduran or Thryian after I use them to attack. The gotcha moments <3. Then I usually feed VoT and put something else down.

I use VoT defensively and usually put it in a collector’s position and wait to feed it when it benefits.

Thanks so much Cappu.

This is the main deck I used to go platinum and I’ll continue using it, along with others, to climb the ladder.

This is an amazing deck for free-to-play exclusive players because it is both very cheap and strong. Do everything Cappu says!

Thank you so much for the deck Mr. Cappuccino.

I posted twice because both times I got this error message from the hub saying something went wrong… or that it wasn’t working for me. Sorry for the double post.