I can’t help but be annoyed by the creatures-into-play sound. It’s like getting ear raped by some random quote. Some control over it would be appreciated.
Might be nice. Some are worse than others - and some trigger on combat (and perhaps other times?).
Here’s how I’d do it:
Menu options / voice:
- Unit Voices:
- Once per unique card per player
- Once per creature
- Once per turn per player
- Always (default)
- Chance to speak: Slider (0 to 100%).
- Separate volume slider for voice.
- On right-click there’s a toggle-button for Mute this card (maybe only on voiced cards).
- Cards with mute have a mute symbol.
- Mute is a searchable word.