This episodes puzzle was created by luuu90 and HeavyCC

In this episode the following players were invited:

J0k3se (me) - Team Element
Atmaz - Community Manager
Blackscape - Team Element
Nightingale - Team Equilibrium
Heliosaflame - Team Apex
Sho7gun - Faeria balance tester

If you want to be in a future episode, let me know in the comments!

2 Likes

Hm, shouldn’t this work out?

Soul Drain on the 7 health Willow (1 Faeria left)

Use Sould Pact (3 Faeria left)

Teleport Brigand to lower right pool (4 Faeria Left)

Go up with the Brigand and use Flash Wind to go the 5 health Willow and play the Campfire on your Brigand (3 Faeria left)

Attack the Willow (5 Faeria left)

Play Wrath on the 2 health Willow and Flame Burst to face.

2 Likes

Got almost the same : I move brigand to left bottom well with Flash Wind, then Teleport Willow next to it, before doing the same sequence. But I didn’t get it in the 3 min :frowning:

1 Like

[quote=“Foxclear, post:3, topic:2001, full:true”]
Got almost the same : I move brigand to left bottom well with Flash Wind, then Teleport Willow next to it, before doing the same sequence. But I didn’t get it in the 3 min :([/quote]

Ah, I’m sure poor Foxi just watched the wrong timer. :slight_smile:

I didn’t check the time, but it should have taken me 60 to 90 seconds and if you know how to solve puzzles, it’s not that hard actually.

First check your winning condition. It was clear that you’ll need the burn events to win, instantly. Now check the Faeria you need and what else you need to play (Campfire and Sould Drain). I was short by 1 Faeria because of the Campfire, so I had to look out where to get that Faeria from (must have been from a well) and came up with the teleport option.

You could also try to get rid of all the cards you won’t need, but that will usually take longer, as you can’t foresee everything.

Next time you’ll beat all of us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I focused on the wrong path : triple collecting with Wind Soldier+Twister, buffed by Campfire to attack the Willow on the right, then Soul Drain and finish with Seifer+Flame Burst. But this way I was lacking 1f. This one I got it in the time limit, the other, in 5-6 min actually :’( Tricky Wind Soldier ^^’

1 Like

Recording episode 4 atm, wanna join? :wink: