Spot Lethal #7 is now available!

Episode 7 of Spot Lethal is ready!

In this episode the following players were invited:

Modgnik
Sepfire

Atmaz
Aquablad

If you want to be in a future episode, let me know in the comments!

1 Like

Great Puzzle. Just the right amount of misdirection.

I was able to find the solution while paused, so now I feel smart, but I don’t know if I did it in under 5 minutes. I’ll have to use a timer next time.

1 Like

Very nice work again! Thought I found the solution within 5 minutes, then recognized it would kill me first. Took another 10 or so minutes, but finally got it right. Definetly some stuff for another Jalamyr expansion. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:
What about the new way of editing the video? Is it worth the timeinvestment or does nobody care? :smiley:

It is. And at times exceptionally funny. Like when you explained something “…to the left” and a text flashes in any says “I mean to the right”.

The countdown looks much more polished, too. I like it. :slight_smile:

Note that it’s the stuff you usually won’t get much feedback, because many of these things are (have to be) really subtle, if done correctly. It’s easier to find something looking weird to point out, than something incredibly polished. It’s when you feel something imrpoved quite a lot and it feels right in place, but you just can’t tell what it is.

1 Like

Got a solution missing 1f in the timer, and a correct one around the end of timer (not sure if ti was under 5min or not :/).

As usual, a crafty, tricky puzzle :wink:

And I definitely like the addition of arrows to explain the solution (though I’d even prefer to see it live, but I guess we’re missing the tool to do that, at least for the moment :frowning: )

1 Like