[Suggestion] Tournament deck archive

There are several decks sites out there, but I thought it would be cool to have some official archiving of the tournament decks. This will allow:

1. A historical record of the meta and how it evolved

2. A quick reference for players that are looking for new decks and want to see what the pros are up to.

Your thoughts?

2 Likes

That sounds really awesome! People playing in tournaments anyway have to submit their decks, so it should be available somehow :slight_smile:

A really cool feature!
Nothing high priority though :slight_smile:

Very good idea. And it should be something you can reach ingame as well. Like in a trivia section, or an additional button in the deck building area.
Would be even better to provide a link for each deck to videos from past tournaments. That way, people could also see this deck in action.

@J0k3se: Lot’s of players ask for competitive/tournament decks, just to get some ideas of how to do deck building. This could really help new players, which is something Faeria really needs to improve on further. So giving this idea some priority seems justified to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the support guys!

I was just talking with a friend and it came up that in the future this can be expanded into a client feature as well, with deck lists available to implement if you have the cards.

In addition, and I know I’m sidetracking but bare with me here, imagine how cool it would be to be able to directly send deck lists to your friends via the client.