Suggestions to help the game grow... new players experience over a week

You did your research, that’s for sure. I never looked at the kickstarter page before, but getting to 134% of the goal doesn’t seem bad to me at all. Maybe it was difficult to get to the goal because people expect everything to be free these days.

There’s no such thing as a truly F2P game, at least not by professional developers. If none of the players would spend money development would come to a halt very soon. Maybe there are some hobbyists/idealists out there who spend their spare time creating free stuff for others to enjoy, but I don’t think there are many of those. Developers need to make a living as well.

Too bad you consider Faeria to be a failure. The game isn’t even officially released yet, so I choose to suspend judgement until 1.0 comes out. Then we’ll see if Faeria will make it. At this time I think it’s truly one of the best card games out there, but I guess time will tell.

3 Likes

Isn’t Eternal draft mod hidden behind a huge amount of IG money ? May be mystaken :slight_smile:

Anyway, I’m just inbetween you 2, considering the game F2P but not by a long shot.

Last thing, I would like to refer this interview of Lifecoach, especially the 4th question (related to competitive games): http://www.gosugamers.net/hearthstone/news/43493-five-questions-with-lifecoach-the-direction-hearthstone-is-headed-contradicts-what-the-pros-want

They didn’t mentionned Faeria (which Lifecoach played last year for GO Faeria tournament), but still, it could be on the list.

1 Like

Yeah it’s the same price as 5 packs, but you get 4 packs worth of cards just from the draft(And a lot more rares) most people consider it strictly better than buying packs early on… I don’t like how much it pushes you to raredraft though. Dx

totally… I’ve just written a topic about the ridiculous amount of time you need for grinding if you’re a f2p player. I think that this game has potential but this issue could easily drive me away.