Surprise Discount

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

It maybe not the best deck out, but this is the most fun deck I ever build. winrate around 7/10 games. This deck can surprise enemy and yourself too. It start slow, build your land first, collect mana,reduce card’s mana cost in your hand. if you get Magda or Magnus. Use them immediately. If they die, you can discount more creature in your hand with Ogre Batller and Bold Bargainer. Lack of mana? Use 70% discount Stormspawn or Windfall. Enemy got a lots of creature? Just throw Hellfire at them. The ultimate surprise will be Aurora’s Dream. You want more? Pray to God so your Magda will give you something nice to hold.

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain, Lake
Faeria cost: 7.6
Difficulty: Beginners

1x MAGDA, QUEEN OF MEROVAL (4f)
1x MAGNUS, KING OF MEROVAL (10f)
2x GABRIAN CISTERN (4f 2L)
3x STORMSPAWN (10f 2L)
2x WAVECRASH COLOSSUS (8f 2L)
2x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
1x AURORA’S DREAM (24f 5L)
3x WINDFALL (10f 2L)
3x OGRE BATTLER (8f 2M)
3x BOLD BARGAINER (7f 2M)
1x VOLCANIC COLOSSUS (12f 2M)
2x FIRE ELEMENTAL (4f 1M)
3x OGRE DANCE (4f 2M)
3x HELLFIRE (7f 2M)

I dont like Magda in this deck. I think I would replace it with may be with Baron Thulgar.
And I think I would remove the Fire Elementals. Stats are kinda bad and you only need 2 Mountains.
Groundshaker and Red Devil are pretty good options too and would fit overall better than Fire Elemental.

But I would definitely add Garudan and may be Seifer.

good suggestion.i already replace fire elemental with groundshaker n red devil. only don’t have enough crystal to craft baron thulgar.

No worries, you’ll get there :slight_smile:

1st game: magda summon baron thulgar(so lucky to try it out before crafting it),enemy kill it and he draw out garuda(bad luck).WTF! I lose the game.
2nd game: i use aurora’s dream on 6th turn with cost 10 faeria. using red devil seem so nice,free 5 mana + the stat can KO green creature. win the game.
3rd game: i put magda on 1st turn.enemy surrender.

conclusion: I don’t think baron thulgar is a good option. enemy will get the same advantage as i do without them spend any mana to get free card.any other suggestion? i like to replace it with krog but it seem kinda useless with 12 faeria.