Templar Barracks Burn Rush

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Oradrim Templar and Kobold Barracks can lead to sudden and explosive face damage, while your burn abilities can seal the game, even if you lose forward momentum on board.

See video below!

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.7
Difficulty: Beginners

3x QUEEN’S GUARD (6f)
3x MACEMAN (4f)
2x KOBOLD BARRACKS (2f 2M)
3x SHEDIM BRUTE (5f 2M)
3x GRIM GUARD (4f 2M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
3x ORADRIM TEMPLAR (3f 1D)
3x REBEL SLINGER (3f)
1x LAYA, LADY OF SORROWS (4f 3W)
3x BLIGHTBLADE KNIGHT (4f 2W)

Glad to see Barracks get some love. and same with the Templar who are too cool for school. I’ve thought long about getting structures like it going more mainstream, but it is tough aside from their immense flexibility being playable as wilds.

If I were to make a wish, it’d be a way to draw structures from the deck via an event or another from the Archetect’s line of work. (I have a soft spot for those old empire builders, and anything vaguely civil in this world of magical sprites fighting godlike gremlins.

Ah, interesting concept drawing structures from events. I’d even love to see it a step further as a creature that creates an adjacent structure via unique ability or corrupt. We have a Monstrous Hydra and Kobold Smuggler that create creatures upon corrupting land, so structure creation isn’t that far-fetched. Thanks for commenting :smile:

1 Like

Yeayea, I’d discuss theorycrafting on how structures could gain a more unique foothold in a world so laden with events and creatures being worldchanging.
I mean, Archetects try, but they’re the only creature so far.
One could, say, allow you to build structures adjacent?