Tempo 5

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Here is a yellow tempo deck where i added some good cards that u usually don’t see in that kind of deck.

• “Hold the line” : this event will lower the cost of “Windstorm colossus” and give u HP and 2 taunt creature which will help u in case of rush and aggressive decks.

• “Daring adventurer”: another good creature that will be very good against rushes deck who put many creature close to your orb.

-“Outland ranger”: very good creature that give u another event for your colossus

-“Oradrim fanatic”: mobility is always the key

-“Desert twister”: mobility is always the key (bis), a taunt prevent u to hit the orb? Send it far away!

-“Winborne champion”: Tempo decks often play “khalim’s training”, here u’ve got a super Khalim’s training plus a little “Desert twister” in it, and a 5/5 creature.

-“Manta rider”: a solid creature, above all if u play “Campfire” on it. With the help of “Desert twister” or “Oradrim fanatic” or “Windborne champion” to easily reach the opponent orb, it’s 5 point less to the enemy, 1/4 of his total life.

-“Windstorm colossus”; once again mobility (dash 3), and playing a 7/7 for 5 faeria is always good, since you’ve got enough event in the deck to do so.

-“Soul drain”: event + killer + life = very good here.

-“Last nightmare”: event + killer for all big and/or protected creature

-“Air elemental”: it’s always better to play this kind of card when u need 5 yellow lands to be operational.

-“Wind soldier”: very good versatile card with many uses.

Have fun!

Land type(s): Neutral, Desert
Faeria cost: 4
Difficulty: Beginners

2x HOLD THE LINE! (1f)
2x DARING ADVENTURER (4f)
3x OUTLAND RANGER (3f)
2x ORADRIM FANATIC (3f 2D)
2x DESERT TWISTER (5D)
2x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
3x WIND SOLDIER (3f 2D)
3x WINDBORNE CHAMPION (5f 5D)
3x WINDSTORM COLOSSUS (10f 2D)
2x AIR ELEMENTAL (4f 1D)
3x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
3x MANTA RIDER (5f 3D)

This looks INCREDIBLE. It’s a shame I don’t have Daring adventurers or Twisters, lol…

But I’ll give this a try for sure! :smiley:

Thanks to u Daydream, i’ve had some very good results with that deck recently, the strenght of this deck is the mobility and to be able to move creatures constantly.
U can replace “daring adventurer” by “maceman”, but “Daring adventurer” is very good when you’ve got 2 or 3 foe at side, he can reach easily 6/6 or 8/8 for only 4 faeria.
See ya!