Tempo Twin Souls

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

This is likely the last version of my twin soul control deck I played on ladder for almost a month. This one is tuned to have a better early game and more tempo moves than the usual lists, while retaining all the lategame typical versions have.

The deck is quite consistent, is better than the original twin soul control against blue jump (although still not favored, the match up is now playable), gets destroyed by mono red, and is a very good spot against all the rest (except maybe Crackthorn with lots of aoe).

Our biggest tempo swing move is follower + aurora and I decided to make that possibility of the deck more consistent by playing aurora + time of legends (no khalim) and 3 followers.

Landmaking is pretty hard and this will be your most important thing to learn with this deck. Remember we want a wind soldier spot, a ninja toad spot, and good lake spots to summon our jumpers. Against most match ups you want to build on the opposite side to have the time to setup 2 lakes and 2 deserts.
Remember you can use wind soldier and ninja toad to play your Twinsoul Spirits on ideal tiles.

If you face a lot of red you can replace 2 wind soldiers by 2 choking sands (initial deck runs 3 frogify and 2 choking sands as removal).

Enjoy!

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.6
Difficulty: Advanced

2x MIRROR PHANTASM (7f 2L)
2x NINJA TOAD (4f 3L)
3x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
2x AURORA’S CREATION (5f 3L)
2x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 2L)
3x BATTLE TOADS (4f 2L)
3x KHALIM’S FOLLOWER (1f 2D)