The Second Hatching: All you need to know about Eggs this weekend

You’ve been sitting on your Eggs long enough. Let’s announce the final Monthly Cup special guest and begin tomorrow’s Eggstravaganza.

##Final Monthly Cup Special Guest

The next Monthly Cup begins tomorrow, Saturday October 8th, at 4pm CEST on our FaeriaTV Twitch channel. Tune in to win prizes just by watching! More info on that below, first we need to introduce the final competitor:

A French competitive card game player from team GamersOrigin, you may have seen Un33d stream on the GOFaeria Twitch channel before. He’ll be joining his French teammates Imperia and kanthik for a piece of the $3300 prize pool in this Saturday’s Monthly Cup.

##The Second Hatching

As with the last Monthly Cup, Eggs will be hatching this weekend.

Eggs are special avatars we have awarded previously through in-game events and special tournament streams. While they are pretty on their own, all Eggs will eventually hatch into something even more precious.

We’ve spent some time upgrading our Eggbot from last month, and want to share more information with you - just so you know exactly what to expect.

How can I get my Egg?

Tune in to the Monthly Cup this Saturday and win prizes just by watching!

Full Instructions on how to be eligible to receive a prize:
(Please read carefully)

• Ensure you have a Faeria account with a registered email address
    This means you have to have installed Faeria on your Steam account and validated your Faeria account with an email address. You are prompted upon login to validate if you have never done so before.
  • Link your Twitch account to Steam
    Follow these instructions on how to link your Twitch account. It’s very easy!
  • Watch an approved stream to increase your Egg Timer
    Note that you need only appear in the viewer list to be eligible for a prize. You do not need to chat or send any special message to receive a prize.
  • https://www.twitch.tv/FaeriaTV
  • https://www.twitch.tv/GoFaeria (French)
    Note: Watching more than one stream at once does not increase your Egg Timer any faster.
  • Profit

Egg Timers

Every single minute you are watching one of the approved Egg streams, your Egg Timer will increase. The higher your Egg Timer, the more chances to win more valuable prizes. Every 30 minutes, prizes are distributed to a select amount of active viewers based on the value of Egg Timers. If you are selected as a winner, prizes will be sent to the email address linked to your Faeria account.

Due to popular demand, we have added a guaranteed prize to those who have watched over a certain amount of time, to smooth over that rotten empty Egg feeling. The rest of the prizes are given at random. We have also updated the Eggbot to distribute more prizes on average.

• 30 minutes+: 100 Gold.
  • 1 hour+: 250 Gold
  • 1.5 hours+: Egg Avatar.
  • 4 hours+: 1 Booster Pack - GUARANTEED PRIZE.
  • 4 hours+: Dragon Orb.
    Note: The Dragon Orb is the rarest of the prizes. You have to be pretty lucky to get one!

You may only win one of each prize throughout the course of the entire stream. There is no way to check your Egg timer, but know that if you are watching the stream and your Twitch account is linked to Steam, your timer is certainly given credit.

How many Eggs can I hatch?

At this point in time, you can only ever have hatched three Eggs in total. If you apply an Egg coupon to your account and have already hatched three Eggs, you cannot hatch another yet. We applaud your Egg hoarding abilities, but in the future we plan on adding many more possible hatchlings. You can hang on to your Eggs until that time comes.

Egg Schedule

Saturday, October 8th:

• 4pm CEST: The $3,300 Monthly Cup begins.
  • 5pm CEST: The Hatching begins. All Eggs become eligible to hatch at any time.

Sunday, October 9th:

• Midnight CEST: The Eggs stop hatching.

How do I hatch my Egg?

If you own an Egg, you need only check back from time to time in-game to see if it has hatched. If you are connected to Faeria you have a slightly higher chance for your Egg to hatch than if you are not.

If you have been lucky enough to have another Egg coupon laying around, you may even be able to hatch more than one during the hatching period. Note, however, that chances to hatch any Eggs past the first one become much smaller during the same hatching period, and you cannot hatch more than three at this time.

If your Egg is ready to hatch, you will see this button appear on the main menu. Click it to initiate the hatching process. We recommend you stay at a safe distance until it is complete.

See you when it’s ova!

Thanks for this sort of responsiveness. I actually opened this thread to make a comment on this issue and was pleased to see you already addressed it. Because frankly all this egg stuff is utterly meaningless for people like me who have none.

EDIT: I was just told the booster pack was the only guaranteed prize, and that’s for 4 hours on the stream. So I must retract my compliments – that’s a pretty low-value prize, and means tons of people still have no eggs.

I have a huge button on my home screen telling me to go check my eggs, and I have none. What’s the point?

Why do you keep running promotions around eggs and making it nearly impossible for people to get eggs? It’s not like they cost you anything. This is not what the game needs right now, guys.

1 Like

It actually should be very easy to get an Egg by watching the stream. The vast majority of viewers received an Egg during last weekend. You need only watch.

1 Like