This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.
I’m not sure if i like the idea of posting exact full decklist of decks.
But i know Faeria community and players are smart
(exept you Esof monkaS)so i let you guys adapt decklists with your mindset.
Also, in Faeria, something i always enjoy is the power of “skill”, i mean by that if you win, it is not because of the decklist but because of your plays ! So it’s really, really hard to rate “power” of decks & archetypes.
If you understand what i mean here, you realize this TierList is more “My Tierlist” than a “Real TierList”. Feels Free to comment with your own point of vue about your tierlist, i’m really curious to see that.
Tier List :
(clic on archetype to see decklist)
Free to play mean you can play the deck even if you don’t have Fall of Everlife cards. (I notice number of cards you have to change.)
Tier 1 - Top Decks to Win
- Blue Reaver - (Free to play -1 : Laya)
- Green Beastmaster - (Free to play -2 : Kaios & Hunt Down)
- Sac - (Free to play - 4 : Laya & Shield Mates)
Tier 2 - Top Decks to Practice
- Ursus OTK
- Red Ctrl + Burn - (Free to play -2 : Baldurion & Havoc)
- RY Mobility Burn - (Free to play)
- BG HuntBeast
- GR Salamander - (Free to play)
- Ytempo - (Free to play)
- Red Combat - (Free to play -1 : Baldurion)
Tier 3 - Top Decks to Have Fun
- There is off course a looooooot of other decks, don’t focus on this list when you think about the game.
- I’m gonna add decks since the next expension, so keep your eyes open on this.