This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.
Hello everyone! Welcome to Garudan, Heart of the Mountain #10: Special Edition.
First of all, congratulations to last sunday’s top 3! The standings were:
- 1st place: DoigteurFou
- 2nd place: Airtight
- 3rd place: Fedeot
As I told you last week, every once in a while we are going to do special edition tournaments, and next Sunday will be the 1st time!
So, why is it special? First of all we are adding a new rule just for this tournament; we are going to introduce a slightly different version of the Pauper Format from Magic: The Gathering. For those who don’t know it, Pauper Format only allows common cards, but we have decided to make a slight change and allow Rare cards as well!
And… that’s it? Of course not! Since it’s a special edition, we also have special prizes, not only for players but for viewers too! In addition to the regular gold prizes, we added a dragon orb and more in-game gold! (the prizes are listed below). And at the end of the stream, we are going to do a giveaway of 1 Pandora coin and 1000 in game gold!
Now, here is all the information you need to know about Garudan #10:
Next sunday, May 21st, at 2 PM EDT / 8 PM CEST (check-in starts 1 PM EDT / 7 PM CEST)
- You can only use cards with common or rare rarity. (Cards that generate other cards, for example bloomsprite or spellwhirl, are allowed to use).
- Players who are caught breaking rule #1 will be given a match loss. (if your opponent is using an epic or legendary, you can take a screenshot and send it to me)
- You can use any deck in any round (without build restriction).
- Every match consist of a BO1 (best of one) game.
- Double elimination bracket.
- Players have 15 minutes from the time their match is announced/arranged before they are given a match loss.
- Players MUST join the Tournament’s discord
(Thanks to Atmaz and Abrakam for the in-game gold prizes)
If 8+ participants:
- 1st place: 5000 in-game gold + DRAGON ORB
- 2nd place: 2500 in-game gold
- 3rd place: 1000 in game gold
If 16+ participants:
- 1st place: 7500 in-game gold + DRAGON ORB
- 2nd place: 5000 in-game gold
- 3rd place: 2500 in game gold
- 4th place: 1000 in game gold
If 32+ participants:
- 1st place: 10000 in-game gold + DRAGON ORB
- 2nd place: 7500 in-game gold
- 3rd place: 5000 in game gold
- 4th place: 2500 in game gold
Both new and old players are welcome and there is no limit to the number of people who can register.
- Tournament’s discord
- Hawaii’s discord: Hawaii#9707
Thank you for reading and I’ll see you next sunday!