This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.
Hello everyone! Welcome to the sixth edition of Garudan, Heart of the Mountain.
As I do every week, I wanted to thank all the players who participated in Garudan #5, as well to KillingTimeTwitch, Sfasano and GazQwerty for casting it.
For second time in a row, the winner was V3tec, so congratulations to him for being the first player to achieve that! The 2nd and 3rd place were taken by players who are new to the game, both playing for about 2-4 weeks! Congratulations to them too.
The standings were:
- 1st place: V3tec
- 2nd place: StemTheTide
- 3rd place: Eshi
Now, here is all the information you need to know about Garudan #6:
Next sunday, April 23th, at 2 PM EDT / 8 PM CEST (check-in starts 1:30 PM EDT / 7:30 PM CEST)
- You can use any deck in any round (without build restriction).
- Every match consist of a BO1 (best of one) game.
- Double elimination bracket.
- Players have 15 minutes from the time their match is announced/arranged before they are given a match loss.
- Players MUST join the Tournament’s discord
(Thanks to Atmaz and Abrakam for the in-game gold prizes)
**If 8+ participants: **
- 1st place: 2500 in-game gold;
- 2nd place: 1000 in-game gold
**If 16+ participants: **
- 1st place: 5000 gold;
- 2nd place: 2500 in-game gold;
- 3rd place: 1000 in game gold
**If 32+ participants: **
- 1st place: 10000 in-game gold;
- 2nd place: 5000 in-game gold;
- 3rd place: 2500 in game gold
Both new and old players are welcome and there is no limit to the number of people who can register.
- Tournament’s discord
- Hawaii’s discord: Hawaii#9707
Thank you for reading and I’ll see you next sunday!