This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.
Hello everyone! Welcome to the 9th edition of Garudan, Heart of the Mountain.
First of all, congratulations to last sunday’s top 3! The standings were:
- 1st place: StemTheTide
- 2nd place: Yomimi
- 3rd place: ranma
Also, I have an announcement to make: from now on, occasionally we will be doing SPECIAL EDITIONS of the tournament with special formats and prizes; the first edition will be Garudan #10 on May 21st! Next week I’ll reveal the format and prizes, so make sure to check them out!
Now, here is all the information you need to know about Garudan #9:
Next sunday, May 14th, at 2 PM EDT / 8 PM CEST (check-in starts 1 PM EDT / 7 PM CEST)
- You can use any deck in any round (without build restriction).
- Every match consist of a BO1 (best of one) game.
- Double elimination bracket.
- Players have 15 minutes from the time their match is announced/arranged before they are given a match loss.
- Players MUST join the Tournament’s discord
(Thanks to Atmaz and Abrakam for the in-game gold prizes)
**If 8+ participants: **
1st place: 2500 in-game gold;
2nd place: 1000 in-game gold
**If 16+ participants: **
1st place: 5000 gold;
2nd place: 2500 in-game gold;
3rd place: 1000 in game gold
**If 32+ participants: **
1st place: 10000 in-game gold;
2nd place: 5000 in-game gold;
3rd place: 2500 in game gold
Both new and old players are welcome and there is no limit to the number of people who can register.
- Tournament’s discord
- Hawaii’s discord: Hawaii#9707
Thank you for reading and I’ll see you next sunday!