Twinsoul creation

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Mulligan anything for elementals, since land requirements are the only negative side of this deck.
This deck allows to take control of the board and easily harvest from 3-4 faeria wells thanks to all the jump and charge2/flying creatures. Don’t hesitate to use your removals in early turns if it means keeping control over the wells. If you manage to do so and reach late game in good condition the win is secured due to incredibly good cards like twinsoul spirit, fugoro and even manta rider that can be spammed thanks to your auroras creations.
The matchups are always favorable unless against yrush, which you can beat even by playing offensive if you have 1-2 manta riders and enough soul drains, but usually it’s a quite bad matchup. Yellow tempo can be annoying sometimes since it is usually faster and more consistent at board control but I’d say it’s a 55%/45% matchup.
Anyway the win rate is really high and reaching god rank will be easy :slight_smile:
Try it out and have fun!

Land type(s): Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 4.1
Difficulty: Beginners

3x AURORA’S CREATION (5f 3L)
3x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
3x ORADRIM FANATIC (3f 2D)
3x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
2x WIND SOLDIER (3f 2D)
3x AIR ELEMENTAL (4f 1D)
3x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
3x CHOKING SAND (4f 2D)
3x TWINSOUL SPIRIT (4f 3L 3D)
1x FUGORO, MERCHANT OF WONDERS (5f 3L 3W)
3x MANTA RIDER (5f 3D)

Nice! What do you think of including Istanu and Towship? Is aoe a problem for this deck?

My original idea was with township, but I noticed the deck worked way better without it. About aoe, yes a well placed garudan or firestorm can hit really hard, but the matchup is so good against red decks that even if they play aoe you end up winning anyway. About istanu, it can indeed be useful although most late game creatures are quite powerful by themselves

I recommend aurora in there for copying. 5 cost 6/6 buff plus a 1/1 is value.

Yea I’ve tried aurora too, it’s not a bad idea but seemed a lot like a great card when you’re winning, terrible when you’re losing.

Wow a very interesting looking deck, and I crafted the Twinsould and Choking Sands to play it! I have never played any Yellow type deck before, and I hope to learn the ropes playing this list here :slight_smile:

I love this deck, and I think it’s a good list to play on the ladder with…I just hope I’m playing the list, and land placement correctly. I have been going to one side (first land in front of my orb), and building up like a mid range deck.

There is a lot of learn, but I really like the deck that’s for sure :slight_smile:

P.S. I hope your deck is kept up-to-date once the new expan is out in the near future btw! Great job so far, and thanks for sharing with us all

The biggest issue i had was playing around firestorm. But other than that a very solid and fun deck! :slight_smile:

Yea it can totally clear the board, that’s why you shouldn’t spam more creatures than you need :slight_smile: thank you for your comment