Twitting Grush

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

See video for more info :slight_smile:
The 3x “Explore” is supposed to be 3x “Crystal Flower” but they are not yet available on the hub. Will update later :slight_smile:

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest
Faeria cost: 3.1
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x THYRIAN GOLEM (5f 5F)
3x RUUNIN’S SHRINE (2F)
3x LIVING WILLOW (3f 2F)
3x WOOD ELEMENTAL (4f 1F)
3x RUUNIN’S MESSENGER (5f 1F)
3x VERDURAN FORCE (6f 2F)
3x GROVE GUARDIAN (5f 3F)
3x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
3x FEED THE FOREST (1f 3F)
3x EXPLORE

1 Like

Glad to see my deck being perfected :slight_smile: Nice job!

1 Like

Gave you a shoutout in the video :slight_smile:

Hello you speed up lands like hell in this deck: elementals + craft + feed. (This is enough for regular wish deck)
So why do not you play whales instead of golems? This imba costs one more faery!

onnig90’s original list ran Whales. But I focus on applying a lot more pressure early on, I want to cripple my opponent before he finds his whales etc. There is a pretty big difference between paying 3F and 6F for removal (flower vs Whales) and Thyrian Golems are excellent Feed the Forest targets that allows me to put more pressure on the board quicker (and can contest enemy whales). If you play the deck slower, the Whales will absolutely be better :slight_smile: I also tend to use the actionwheel on other things than creating forests if I am at 5 forests already or need to in order to play my hand properly, so getting to 8 forests is not THAT easy :slight_smile:

Awesome deck - thanks for the video, too! I love mono-green and am so glad you found a way to counter the current meta with it. I still need to re-rank up from 10 to 9 before season end, but I’ve been nervous to play ranked in this meta. Now, I think I’ll have a chance!

EDIT: LOL, my first game with this deck was a mirror match. Opponent had better draw, though at least I lost quickly, heh.

1 Like

What do you think about grizzly over ruunin’s messenger? It has more life and can act as a feed target if necessary.

@onnig90 im a big fan of Messenger (power-wise, not necessarily design/balance-wise). A ruunins messenger HAS to be dealt with by the opponent or it can get really out of hand, but a Grizzly you can more or less ignore forever because its quite harmless. Using feed on grizzly is slightly worse than hitting the willow and a lot worse than hitting thyrian golem. Jump is also really helpful because you can usually play Messenger on a well-spot without being worried of being bodyblocked (or atleast it wont be as easy)

I had a lot of fun playing a slightly cheaper version of this deck tonight. Subbed 1 Messenger, 1 Earthcraft, and 1 Shrine for 3 Sagami Warriors. They complemented the rush by dashing onto enemy special lands next to orb. Just a thought for anyone who might not have a full set of some Epics yet.

1 Like

Turn 2 :smiley:

1 Like