Ulani's Wish

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Hi, everyone! This is my first deck to post. Actually this is the first deck I’ve built myself that I thought was good enough to share. I don’t expect to win any tournaments with it, but boy it sure is fun!

I feel that land placement can be a bit tricky and what to place when is often situational, so basically I like to get a lake beside my opponent’s well and then a mountain behind it towards their orb. Then I can drop Axe Grinders and Mystic Beasts to keep pressure on them while I develop the rest of my lands and set up double collecting. With earth craft ramp I can usually get an Azure Skywhale out in time to answer threats too big for my red removal.

And of course always be thinking of where you can place those whales so you can charge the opponent’s orb with them.

Sky Yaks tend to be amazing defense from decks that are faster than you, and Shifting Octopus is one of my favorite cards because of their versatility.

Anyhow, I hope you try it out and like it as much as I do! And feel free to leave feedback in the comments!

Land type(s): Forest, Mountain, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.6
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x MYSTIC BEAST (3f 3L)
3x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
3x AXE GRINDER (3f 1M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
3x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
2x THREE WISHES (3f 2L 2M 2D 2F)
3x AZURE SKYWHALE (6f 8W)
3x SHIFTING OCTOPUS (4f 1L 1F 1W)
3x SKY YAK (3f 1D 1F)
1x ULANI, OVERSKY SHAMAN (4f 1L 1M 1D 1F)