Unlikely Dancing Glider Rush

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Be sure to check out my quick 3 minute video guide that shows what makes this deck fun and effective.

I’ve been having so much fun surprising opponents with a few underplayed cards I’ve added to an otherwise straightforward green rush build.

Take care, good luck, and have fun!

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest
Faeria cost: 3.4
Difficulty: Beginners

3x UNLIKELY HERO (2f)
3x SAGAMI WARRIOR (3f 1F)
2x SHAMANIC DANCE (2f 2F)
3x RUUNIN’S SHRINE (2F)
3x ELDERWOOD EMBRACE (3f 2F)
2x RUUNIN’S MESSENGER (5f 1F)
3x VERDURAN FORCE (6f 2F)
3x GROVE GUARDIAN (5f 3F)
3x ANCIENT BOAR (6f 1F)
3x RUUNIN’S GUIDANCE (2f 2F)
2x REBEL GLIDER (3f)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your deck list, and I will give the deck a try on the ladder!

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out - and enjoy! Feel free to let me know how you might improve it in your own way. Take care!

Thanks for sharing your deck list, been playing it for a few ranks on ladder, and seems really fun and consistent, i’m loving the glider +unlikely hero opening, it works really well. The only thing i changed in the deck was -2 ruunin’s messengers, and -1 ruunin’s guidance + 3 earthcraf.
+1 good job and thank you.

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re enjoying it - and great suggestions, too. I agree that Ruunin’s Messenger wasn’t having the impact I wanted. Earthcraft could definitely help because I often found myself 1 forest short of dropping Grove Guardian and Ancient Boar. I wonder if I might switch Ruunin’s Messenger to a more sticky Deepwood Grizzly or even a War Yak or Court Jester to keep up the surprise factor, heh. Take care, have fun, and thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Really cute deck!
I think you forgot to say greetings! to your opponent after dashing in front of their orb though.

Thanks - glad you like it! I’ve since swapped out Ruunin’s Messenger for War Yak. It’s been much more consistent. I’ve also noticed that, if you don’t get Rebel Glider down right away, it’s often pretty useless in the mid-late game. I guess that’s why I only run two of them. Anyway, let me know if you have any suggestions for improving the deck. I’d be interested in trying out any fun variants :smiley: