Versus screen bug - 4 days

4 days since i’m trying to play and just can’t. the game goes straight to the versus screen and stucks there. I have tried every possible thing to fix it, but it just wont go away. I’ve read that some other ppl are having the same issue. Can anyone from the staff give us a heads up here? Are you trying to fix it?

I had this issue but it fixed by itself pretty quickly (under 2 hours). Did you try closing steam or your computer? If none of those work then ask the support or go on the Discord to ask help from moderators or designer.

I did man. I closed it many times, I even reinstalled faeria. How can I contact them ?

Hey there,

Sorry about the inconvenience. We are aware of the issue and the Developer team is working on fixing it as soon as possible.[quote=“Fausto, post:3, topic:1113, full:true”]
I did man. I closed it many times, I even reinstalled faeria. How can I contact them ?
[/quote]

You can contact our Support team on this page: https://www.faeria.com/contact

Tried contacted them. Reinstalled again. It’s starting to get annoying. I paid for the game and i’m not able to play. Hope you guys answer me soon.

Apologies that the situation is annoying, but the developers are working as hard as they can to fix the bugs. We understand that this is a widespread issue, and will try to get you back into the game as fast as possible!