Warstorm

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Deck I used for Season 11 climb. Very much like every other warstorm deck. Was able to climb from rank 10 in a span of 3 hours, losing only one game. http://imgur.com/a/Z1YjU Please nerf lol.

Land type(s): Forest, Mountain
Faeria cost: 3.7
Difficulty: Beginners

3x SAGAMI WARRIOR (3f 1F)
2x SAGAMI GROVECALLER (4f 2F)
3x WOOD ELEMENTAL (4f 1F)
3x ELDERWOOD EMBRACE (3f 2F)
3x RUUNIN’S GUIDANCE (2f 2F)
1x SEIFER, BLOOD TYRANT (5f 2M)
3x AXE GRINDER (3f 1M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
3x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
3x WARSTORM CHAMPION (6f 3M 3F)

How good is this deck for relative beginners? I have most of the cards and could probably craft the missing ones, but I’m still very much a newbie. Have been playing Red Mid Range mostly so far, only played one season, still getting the hang of things haha!

How good is this deck for relative beginners? I have most of the cards and could craft the missing ones. Have only been playing for a few weeks (mostly Mid Range Red so far) and am still getting to grips with things.

Also, the forum system for replying to deck listings is broken af lol

It should be fairly simple to learn. Basically mulligan for axe grinder/sagami warrior. Wood eles are good too. Make your mountains and forests on one side of the map (unless playing against rush), Choosing which side depends on your hand, if you have buffs go the same side if you have axe grinder go the opposite side. If you played mid red its sorta the same idea just slower since you need 6 lands.

Okay thanks man - I’ll let you know how I get on. I have everything apart from 1x Ruunin’s Guidance. Any suggestions on what to replace it with, until I can afford it or open it? I’ve put a Earthcraft in for now, which seems to fit.

Oh sry for late replay. Yes earthcraft is good, it can help secure axe grinder spot. Other options are derelict tower, syland horsemaster, a third grove caller,… maybe even veduran, grove guardian, firestorm, bomb slinger…