What about an ''Oracle'' text?

Hi everyone! Im new around here and in Faeria in general but I totally felt in love with this game, this game has so much potential.

Anyway, I have seen that many cards text while being somewhat true are not really accurate or don’t give enough data compared to what they really do in-game. I’m wondering if anyone would like to make an Oracle list of all the cards so new player and experienced player don’t get frustrated when playing a cards whom text is not the clearest(or have hidden passive).

Thanks alot of taking time to read my small text, and sorry if this already been posted (I havn’t seen it).

1 Like

I’m sorry, but what is an oracle list? :slight_smile:
Also, can you please list a few examples on cards that are not clear?

An Oracle Text is a text that is more accurate than the one writen on the card(if not the same). And for exemple: Unbound Evolution text is : ‘‘Transform a Creature into a random Creature that cost 2 more.’’ But the text should be : ‘‘Transform a Creature into a Random Creature that cost 2 more than its current cost’’ (Could be mistaken as original or converted mana cost). Another exemple would be Battle Toads(Text: Summon Two 2/2 Frogs with Jump.) This is true except the summoned frogs can only be casted on a Water Land. Any card that says ‘‘Does X when you gather from an opponent’s well’’ should also include that ANY of your creature can gather the faeria for this abillity to proc. Its just a few exemple but I hope it clear up my intention of spreading the information to all player.

1 Like

Got it! :slight_smile:

Yes someone make this list please!
I would do it but I got my hands full with some other things at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can start to work on it, I will need help tough as I am only starting and I havn’t seen/got to know everything yet.

1 Like