Will there be any Pandora tournaments?

Fearia doesn’t have any class restrictions like Hearthstone or Duel of Champions so i was wondering if there will be any Magic the Gathering style draft tournaments. Unlike other online card games Faeria would allow you to open and pass boosters like you would in a draft.

2 Likes

This would be incredibly cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, pandora tournament would be cool. I actually want to see pandora tournament more than the regular tournament now.

1 Like

There won’t be, for the same reason there aren’t any arena tournaments in Hearthstone. The deck quality is too open to RNG, and winning or losing among top players almost entirely comes down to how good a deck you were able to draft. It’s like playing chess where white has two queens and black has none.

I like seeing streamers play Pandora and all, but in a competitive scene it’s all about weighing player skill and not their luck at drafting.

Casual tournaments at your local LAN/whatever is the closest you’ll get to Pandora tournaments.

I was thinking the two players can play the opponent’s deck every other game. Then it won’t be unfair and there will more strategic factors involved in drafting, sounds win-win? If there is a tie going into the final game, the one who was in the lead last game can pick, or flip a coin, or the player going second last game can pick the deck…

Casual tournament is good too. I just want to watch, not good enough to play.

Or how about both players just get the same card choices. This way it’s not unfair or random, it will come down who built the better deck or who is the better player. Even if they would draft the same deck it would be interesting to see who has the best strategy.
I love the idea of Pandora Tournaments

Or how about both players just get the same card choices. This way it’s not unfair or random, it will come down who built the better deck or who is the better player.

This sound super awesome!
You can then try to predict what your opponent will pick and try to counterpick!