Y Rush

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Land type(s): Neutral, Desert
Faeria cost: 2.4
Difficulty: Beginners

3x STEAM FORGE (1f)
3x ORADRIM MONK (3f 2D)
3x KHALIM’S PRAYER (2D)
3x KHALIM’S FOLLOWER (1f 2D)
1x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
3x SHAYTAN DEMON (3f 2D)
3x AIR ELEMENTAL (4f 1D)
2x ZEALOUS CRUSADER (4f 2D)
3x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
3x DEMONIC SALMON (2f 2D)
3x LION FISH (3f 1D)

hey man. how is this version working out?

would be extremely interested in hearing some more about this version. are you mainly targeting the lionfish with forge I’d imagine. do you ever use it on the followers as well to trade, or is that redundant and the followers are just to go face?

I ran followers in my first version as I didn’t have a lot of options, but I have not used them since. I use them in decks with khalim ofc as you get them free, but then I tend to just use them as collectors (not needed in rush)

are you actually collecting in this version, and this is why you don’t use Sagittarius? I have found Saggy pretty good at keeping the faeria u. I used to use that guy that gives you faeria when he dies, but Saggy does a better job at that.

I do see the value of lionfish in any deck, and with manta rider being gone we haver to adapt.

Do you think this is the future of Y rush?

I normally love your decks so I reckon you’re probably on to something. I’m just wondering why you have reverted to some of the older choices that are normally in tempo. Is this a sort of tempo deck and it actually collects or are you just hitting face?

I am inclined to think this deck might be geared so it can collect if you want to maybe?

anyway dude, love your work, would be awesome to hear more.

My IGN is Nurgz, I also have the same name on the discord if you’d prefer to reply there than here.

thanks.