Yak burn!

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

This deck is very simple, damaging the opponent with all your Yaks, and with the help of “Ruby Yak” and “Blood singer” deal 20 damages.
To help u in that task u’ll need to occupy one side of the map, this way u’ll be able to double collect and deal 1 damage (or more) per turn with “Bloodstone sprite”.

• “Emerald yak” take care, u need an uncolor land to get your 1/1 taunt yak.

• Protect your “Ruby yak”, this is the most important card. Your “Blood singer” and “Bloodstone sprite” are important too, but not as your “Ruby yaks”.

• “Blood singer” plus “Firestorm” is a very good combo (if u can kill the creatures of course). If u play another “Blood singer” before your “Firestorm”, it can be very tough for your opponent!

Have fun!

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Mountain
Faeria cost: 4.6
Difficulty: Beginners

1x YAK ATTACK (9f)
3x WAR YAK (5f)
3x RUUNIN’S GUIDANCE (2f 2F)
2x KOBOLD WARBEAST (4f 2M)
3x BLOOD SINGER (3f 2M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
1x DERELICT TOWER (3f 2M)
2x BLOODSTONE SPRITE (4f 1M)
2x FIRESTORM (6f 3M)
3x LONG-HORNED YAK (3f)
2x YAKKAPULT (4f 6W)
1x MOTHER OF ALL YAKS (15f)
3x EMERALD YAK (3f 1F)
3x RUBY YAK (5f 1M)

Playable without garudan? this card still eludes me.

Sure, play a third “Firestorm”, but for 4 faerias more u’ll have a 6/6 flying with charge 2!
If u can get “Garudan” do it, this card is played in almost every red decks.

Oh, Bloodstone Sprite… I could never make the card work, but i sure love the idea. I will try this out.

Yeah, if u add this to the damages of all your yaks this is a good idea. Keep in mind that any creature can Harvest from an opponent well, and “Bloodstone sprite” will deal his 1 damage, this way u can protect him.

Yes Ishpard, in that deck u have 4 sources of damage, your creatures, “Ruby Yak” whom will deal 1 damage every time one of your Yak is dealt damage, “Blood singer” every time one opponent creature dies, and “Bloodstone sprite” every time any of your creature Harvest in any one of your opponent well. If you combine all this sources of damages it can be a nice idea.