Yellow Suicide Rush

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Y Rush variant that uses Annoying Gnats as “free” sacrifice targets for Lord of the Wastes, Death Walker and Demon Wrangler, aiming to end the game before the damage from Gnats makes a difference. Remember, your opponent can’t kill you if you kill them first :thinking:

Hard mulligan for Air Elemental and/or Annoying Gnat. If you have an Air Elemental, keep any haste creature; if you have a Gnat, keep any sacrificer.

Land placement going first, no Air Ele: Turn 1 Double Neutral > Turn 2 Desert > Turn 3 Desert
Land placement going first with Air Ele: Turn 1 Double Neutral > Turn 2 Double Neutral > Turn 3 Desert, Air Ele
Land placement going second, no Air Ele: Turn 1 Double Neutral > Turn 2 Explore Desert > Turn 3 Desert
Land placement going second, Air Ele: Turn 1 Double Neutral > Turn 2 Explore Desert Air Ele. The fastest opening possible, getting a haste creature here is quite powerful.

Managing your life total is the hardest part of this deck. I usually only ever have one Gnat on board. In match-ups where the self-burn is completely irrelevant, like Mono Green or Blue Control, I will play out multiple Gnats.

If you’re going to move a creature, always do it first before sacrificing a Gnat, or else you might block yourself. Consider the order in which you perform your sacrifices; if there’s a Gnat close to your opponent’s orb, Demon Wrangler first, then use your big boys, since the Gnat’s positioning doesn’t matter for their sacrifices.

If a Gnat spawns between the wells, I often sacrifice it with Demon Wrangler to start double collecting.

Land type(s): Neutral, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.1
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x ORADRIM MONK (3f 2D)
3x KHALIM’S PRAYER (2D)
3x KHALIM’S FOLLOWER (1f 2D)
2x SHAYTAN DEMON (3f 2D)
3x AIR ELEMENTAL (4f 1D)
3x LORD OF THE WASTES (5f 1D)
3x DEMON WRANGLER (2f 1D)
3x DEATH WALKER (3f 2D)
3x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
1x RADIANCE, IMPERIAL AIRSHIP (20f)
3x ANNOYING GNAT (2f 2D)

seen you playing this on stream I think last night.