You're going to like my big deck

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Greetings,

I can tell by all the likes you gave my taunt deck that you crave more. So first things first change the following cards:

3x Gift of Steel for 3x Mythic Gift of the Rakoa
2x Farm Boi for 2x Mythic Frog-Tosser

But wnd, why mythics? Because mythics makes the deck 10% better. You can use non-mythic versions if you like having a small deck. Disappointing.

How to Vidya Game

The goal for this deck is two-fold:
2. Put a smile on the board. Make your lands in a U shape with the base being your orb. Try to grab those wells early. Nothing wrong with a smile before building that blanket monster.

a. Turtle it up: This locks in the heat, gives your meat moisture. Your deck’s a grow’r not a show’r.

III. Pump them up: It’s all about rubbing in the Elderwood and Rakoa spices, it makes everything nice.

Like I mentioned earlier you want to use Mythic Rakoas. Get the best possible Rakoa you can. Like from the farmers market or that weird guy that sells it from his driveway.

Your big deck won’t be needing those pesky swallow cards because your big deck takes no prisoners and shows no mercy.

Oh, when you end up with one of those opponents that like to mouth-off and taunt you throughout the game, after you beat them, send them a message. Say something along the lines of “I thought you just needed some attentions to your butthole” And that it was as friendly as a couch.

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Mountain, Lake
Faeria cost: 2.9
Difficulty: Beginners

2x FARM BOY (1f)
1x STEAM FORGE (1f)
2x GABRIAN ENCHANTRESS (4f 2L)
1x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
3x GABRIAN ENCHANTMENT (2f 2L)
2x STURDY SHELL (2f 1L)
3x HUMBLING VISION (3f 2L)
2x TIKI PIPER (3f 1F)
3x LIVING WILLOW (3f 2F)