Ask Us Anything

Hey Cappu :wink:

We are not entirely happy with Pandora yet, overall, and we’re still decided to make more revisions. For instance we already consider toning down some aspects and adding more artifacts for variety. We’re open to rework the system even more, but we don’t feel as if we’ve heard enough feedback about Pandora from a wider variety of player types. Yes, that may sound strange as there is plenty of feedback available from current or veteran players, but we’d really like to collect more feedback from a newer population of players, for example, and have a better idea of what first impressions from an outside source looks like.

While a lot of players criticize the artifacts, we’re also hearing positive voices who range from hardcore to casual players. And Pandora is certainly a place where skill is well rewarded, the best constructed players are super well represented in Pandora high ranks, as an example.

All I can say for now is that we won’t stop watching the reactions and analyzing all the data concerning Pandora, we’re definetly not sold on anything yet.

2 Likes

Currently no, there’s no plan to change that. But the team is keeping an eye on the ranked mode queue; for instance we are preparing the introduction of a Seasonal-ELO, which will let us differentiate the true skill ELO from the seasonal one. One is used to match you, the other is used to rank you. Stay tuned for more information :wink:

1 Like

Babel!

Grim Guard. Because Grim Guard.

1 Like

My part for the “everybody” questions :grin:

P4wny!! Love the way he explains everything he does.

The first bug I fixed on my first day at Abrakam :rubyfish: It was the bug preventing you to craft a card if you had exactly the amount of dust required :muscle:

Hunted Outlaw :heart_eyes: This guy is so gorgeous! All my thanks go to our fantastic artists for having brought him to life!

Well, I played only against Oli and Quentin. Quentin was, let’s say, a novice, but Oli owned me almost every time, even with random decks… So I’ll go with him!

3 Likes

But at the same time the current mulligan system adds something when it comes to building decks which I love. That you cant be too greedy when you construct your deck! :slight_smile:

You understate the delight :rubyfish:!

Great AMA! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

1 Like

Yep ! Thanks to the team for that initiative, that was great, thanks <3.
But for discard, it could be as well discard one of your own cards as a cost mechanic, which could allow to include some side even in ladder, did you consider it as well ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

My part for the “everybody” questions :grin:[quote=“J0k3se, post:7, topic:471”]

• Who is your favorite Faeria streamer?
    [/quote]
    I don’t look at stream

The steam release in early access

Seifer, Blood Tyrant in Russian cause the artwork is so badass and the russian alphabet make it so cool :slight_smile:

Not me ! Probably Dan ! But I love the way Martin thinks

2 Likes

I love the drama of Unbound Evolution

I’m sure there are some exceptional players in the office, but I’ll back Atmaz every time.

1 Like

Congratulations to going full time! :slight_smile: <3

I’m sure the devs are really curious and excited about watching and reading all the stuff that ppl are creating around their game. But clearly there is too much to go enjoy all of it and still have time to work, so im curious about how much time you do spend on enjoying the content that ppl create around your beautiful game? :slight_smile:

Are there plans for an API? For cards or even statistics on progress/win rate.

Does Faeria create logs or anything that could be parsed programmatically?

Would something like a deck tracker be something that is acceptable, or is that kind of thing frowned upon?

1 Like

Hey. I’m a new player. I was wondering If you plan to go RNG. I have parts of me who like and dislike it. Could you make it into 2 different mode so strategy could be there when in the mood for strategy and RNG mode for more casual, LOL fun style. Also base maps feel small right now. Aggressive deck get a lot of advantage in the close quarters. I would like a larger map style that felt more chess like. Still hex shaped based. I would be awesome to have this current set up for short games and casual. I would be nice to also have games that could take 20-40 minutes and a lot bigger boards. YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT GAME! GREAT CONCEPTS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEE WHAT THIS GAME ROLLS OUT IN THE FUTURE! BEST OF LUCK! :smile: PS. I learned of Faeria by watching Trump and would love to see more TWITCH player advertisement.

1 Like

Hello-- Myself and a friend of mine (on an Apple) are trying to play this game but while both can run the game fine, we are having difficulty requesting each other as “friends” not sure if this is a common problem but I haven’t been able to find any info about it. Any help is greatly appreciated!

–st.

This isn’t a common problem.

Are you sure you’re typing each other’s names in correctly? Try putting in proper Capitalization and see if that makes a difference (Even though it shouldn’t)

Thanks for the quick response-- We’ve tried everything the truth is it sends a request “suggestion” but it says “looks like this player doesn’t play Faeria yet-- what a shame” or something to that effect… Because it sends the request we can see the name perfectly spelled out with capitalization. So it isn’t that, I’m afraid.

Very strange. I assume your friend does have a Faeria account. Can you tell me you and your friend’s name and I can try and get this looked at?

Absolutely, thanks! My name is the same as it appears here “dastard1y” and his is “Zesticle”. Thank you!