Coaching @ Faeriacoaching.com

Faeriacoaching.com is now up and running!
Faeriacoaching offers customized lessons to help you improve.

Note: This service is not affiliated to Abrakam Entertainment. We at Faeriacoaching.com are just fans of the game and are offer coaching on our spare time.

Our goal is to give our users a personalized coaching session. It is up to the user to decide what she wishes to get help with from the coach.
We will do our very best to help you with everything from deckbuilding to land placement and board movement. We aspire to help you understand why certain plays are stronger than others. Each advice given is a step to help you upgrade your game.
First and foremost we aim to coach beginners and players who have not yet reached the higher ranks of the Faeria ladder.

Take a look at http://faeriacoaching.com/

/ J0k3se

4 Likes

I have a lot of free time next week (evenings)! Don’t hesitate to contact me, lets have some fun together!

1 Like

I got in touch with ​J0k3se​ to building a bit of confidence, instead I came out learning much more than I had anticipated. Having the opportunity to play along side him was eyeopening thanks to his experienced view on how to efficiently trade value between each card play and combat exchange. I strongly encourage any new player interested in perfecting their game to take advantage of ​J0k3se’s services.

Hoping to be able to record a game sometime soon, though J0k3se has plenty already up. In the hopes of helping me polish off my deck he has recorded an episode with DeVouwer on Youtube demoing my deck, which can be found here:

Keep up the great work J0k3se! Your company, praise, and patient approach to your coaching was really appreciative!

1 Like

I just had a coaching session with J0k3se and learning from him firsthand was a game-changing experience. I went into the session telling J0k3se that I eventually wanted to go into the competitive scene for this game and he helped me build a powerful deck that we eventually went on a win streak with. During one of the matches in the session, I fought a popular streamer named Sepfire who is very talented at the game. With J0k3se’s guidance, I was able to take him down in a very tight-knit match.

Give his tutoring a try, it’s awesome and will help me dominate ladder now :smiley:

3 Likes

Neat idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are busy, but dont hesitate to try this service out!
Backing me up with the coaching is my new teammates at Team Element!

1 Like

A video from todays session :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just had the pleasure to get a little bit (and by that I mean a lot) of help from J0k3se as well. Can only add to what has already been said. He really takes his time which each coaching session to make sure that you get the most out of it. He really enjoys that as well, which shows through and makes it even better!

I can only recommend this for everyone new to the game (like me). 'Dis had definitely not been the last time I’ll use his great help! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I thought the way you would have me explain all my plays to you before you told me how to do anything was very helpful. It taught me how to think through my plays a little more. Your calm demeanor made it easier to handle when i did end up misplaying, and even when i did misplay we still pulled out the win. So all in all I think J0k3se is a great coach. I highly recommend him for any new players trying to get into Faeria. I learned a lot!

~ Spliffin

3 Likes

I definitely be hitting you up for some guidance when I have some time free :slight_smile: you’re doing the community a great service. Gold star for you!

I see your in 4# for Community’s Favourites for the finals too. Your hard work is paying off.

3 Likes

Thank you BallsDeep! Looking forward to playing with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I taked two lessons from J0k3se. First i didnt really wanted to take lessons, because i thaught i could learn it by my own.
But since i wasnt even able to reach Rank 20 i asked J0k3se to teach me.
In the first lesson we talked about generell gameplay, basics and value of diffrent things.
We created a deck in the second lesson. Now i reached Rank 10 and continue to push to the top!
Not only that he really knows what he is talking about, he is a really nice person in generell!
In the second lesson we had so much fun with our insane deck :smiley:
If you think about taking a lesson or not - really mate trust me, just do it!
At this point again, really thank you J0k3se, continue your great work <3

4 Likes

Hi guy´s my Name is Blackscape from Team Element.:slight_smile:

Yesterday i did my first Faeria Coaching, i put up 2 part´s of it i hope you enjoy it that mutch as i did :wink: Thx to Joakim for giving me the Chance to do it :slight_smile:

part 1

leave a like and/or a commend i really appreciate every Feedback i get :wink:

btw to ask for more you can check out http://faeriacoaching.com/

Check out my Twitch channel as well: https://www.twitch.tv/blackscape

regards Blackscape

2 Likes

Good morning guys!
Tonight I was gona try to coach Bender! We had a lot of fun but he was spotting more good plays than I did so maybe he was the one coaching me this time :smiley: Anyway, here is a video for anyone interested! Thanks for a great time Bender!

2 Likes

I had an amazing coaching session today with fellow Faeria guru, J0k3se.

His coaching is on point, and he has a warm and welcoming personality. We had a lot of fun playing a control yellow deck and then proceeded to create a green/ blue shifting tides deck from scratch, which turned out to be fantastic. We went 4 -1 and narrowly lost against a burn red deck after making a small misplay at the end of the game.

Whether you’re new to Faeira or trying to step into competitive play, I highly recommend taking a Faeriacoahing lesson with J0k3se. Hope you have time to check out the Youtube video of us playing and I encourage you to reach out to Faeriacoaching if you enjoy this game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning guys!

As many of you know I have spent a couple of months now offering Faeria-coaching for free on www.faeriacoaching.com.
It has been a success, more so than I anticipated! I have had a lot of fun together with the new players, we have gone on crazy winning-streaks, made weird and funny decks and just had a ton of fun together.

I have spent around 30 hours now coaching players for free. I am very thankful for the amazing feedback I have received but I think it is time to make some changes.
Coaching takes up a lot of my time, this week alone I am helping six additional players.

I am considering adding a fee to the coaching, and I would like to hear your thoughts about it (this does not include the players I have already talked to and made appointments with).
I am thinking about making it pretty open. Something like “Pay what you want” where you can decide after the session, how much you felt it was worth. And if you were unhappy, you do not have to pay at all.

This will likely result in if far fewer (likely none) coaching-requests. Don’t get me wrong, I want to keep providing free help to players, I’m just thinking of smarter ways of doing it. If I spend less time helping one person at the time via faeriacoaching.com, I get more time to plan and create other content (videos, guides) that will help many/all newer players. My time is quite limited as is, even without Faeriacoaching.com, since I am a stay home dad playing with and looking after my daughter all day till she goes to sleep late in the evenings. I am also making other Faeria-related content at the moment that I want to invest more time in.

Often times during coaching the players ask for the same type of help, so I think it could be beneficial for me to just create some basic coaching-videos where I discuss the most common things in detail to try to help the new players that way.
I do however think it is always better, more fun and easier to learn by getting coached than watching a video, so I absolutely want to keep that option there. But as I said, I am considering adding a fee (for now) to make the workload and time-commitment a bit more manageable.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it! What do you think?

2 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t even mind it. We’ve already spoken about this and you know that I am not taking any more coaching lession just because I am not in a good financial situation currently and I really think the amount of effort and time you put it in deserves some payoff. So for me, it would just bad to take all your time and ressources and give nothing back in return, so I stopped^^

That’s why I think it’s totally fair for you to add some form of fee to it. The people you’ve worked with already know that it’s not gonna be a ripoff, it’ll probably just affect players who are not sure if you can actually deliver value for their money, as they’ve never worked with you. So yeah, really stick to the “no charge if they were unhappy”-thing. I don’t think it’s ever gonna happen because you’re a great coach, but this way, you might attract more people who would otherwise shy away from the fee.

3 Likes

Hey Joakim

first of all thx to you for this offering! I guess a lot of People can benefit from this! in my oppinion it is ok to get a fee for this! :slight_smile: Keep the great work up man!

2 Likes

Charging a fee sounds like a good idea. It would be better if you had more time to make public guides, so you could help more people at once. People who wanted coaching could still get it, if they paid for it.

2 Likes

Hi,
i’m Kraenk and yesterday i had a coaching lession with J0k3. We started with some general stuff and went on to deck building. We started to build an aggro deck and he explained why which cards in this deck are good and their purpose and played a couple of games with it. We talked about mulligan, land placement, efficient trading. When we started i was bit nervous which was gone as we started talking. We played, i told him what i would do and we discussed the turn (if the time would let us finish). We also played 2 different controll decks and same procedure here. It was a fun time, i got knowledge on things i cared about and it already payed off in my gameplay.
If you just started to play Faeria, J0k3 can make the beginning in this fantastic game alot easier and more pleasant.
Dont be shy and try for yourself. With best regards,
Kraenk
p.s: Meteor is awesome

2 Likes