Faeria Screenshot Thread

King Yaknus gets his fluffy face wrecked by Seifer.
OVERKILL in World Bosses

3 Likes

Thanks for feeding these Yaks to my Seifer ! He was really hungry :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I dare you to play creatures!

4 Likes

Let Tethra do the dirty work :dragon:

2 Likes

Nothing really special here but it never occurred to me Emperor’s Command completely shut down Possessed Ursus. It was pretty funny watching the Ursus banging against my Guardian and orb. :laughing:

Slaughtering Shadows everywhere! None of them came from the actual creature card, 2 from Doom Scythe and 3 from Altar of Souls.

2 Likes

Saddest game I’ve ever played.

3 Likes

dat 7-3 its like like when you like do when you when like when likeyou can do everything?

reporting UncertainCat ragequit btw

though is uncertain :pensive: :joy:

the way it looked on ipad before the last update:
orb not obstructed, card text can be read. all is fine

and now it looks this way:
big blocks of cards overlapping the orb, and worse: card text unreadable.

1 Like

@Atmaz Perhaps the devs can fix this? It’s shown in the last screenshot immediately above this.

Thanks for the report, will forward it on. As a reminder, the best place to submit bugs like this - UI or otherwise - is https://www.faeria.com/bugs

I pulled off the Ulani’s Medallion with Skywhale combo :smile:

Double Gift of Rakoa on Whale OTK :open_mouth:

After many games, I finally got Rakoan Chieftain together with Reveller and Long-horned Yak in the right place. ^^

2 Likes

The first picture looks like any other whale deck :smiley: Always 6 whales because of Creation :blush:

haha, not 6 whales! monkaS

I am a bit slow so I have only just realized this: you can use path of paradise to buff attack to multiple creatures on the same tile in the same turn, if they can move off the tile (or removed/died) of course. +6 attack and special land for only 2 faeria. :smiley: This screenshot is not the turn Path of Paradise was used, the central follower was buffed by a buffed long-horned yak.

It’s great to have 3 creatures in hand and summon them all in one turn.

The first tri-colour rush! They never saw it coming opening with forest and mountain. :smile:

3 Likes

LUL

4 Likes

This is a story about a Storyteller who never got to tell his story. Because he killed everyone! Both players dead at the same time to my Fatigue deck :smiley:

3 Likes

Salamander value :smile: Really enjoyed playing with it but most of the time crackthorn is just better. Always being able to feed Salamander immediately is nice though.

1 Like

OMG, Dream Keeper with Skycaptain is so much fun :laughing:

Can’t show stats of all creatures in hand unfortunately, swordfish was 8/11 and salmon was 7/7, it killed garudan alone and didn’t die XD

Got extremely lucky with draw and opponent though, had 2 Skycaptains in starting hand and opponent played Bargain which let me do what I want.

The idea was not mine, I heard about it on stream, it was Sfasano or Cappu I think?

Won a second game, amazing :smiley: after several losses, that first game was like a dream, it’s a lot harder normally.

How to improve on the list? Wind Soldier instead of Salmon? and probably not as many movement cards, since I am defending most of the time. Tried Failed Experiment with Dream Keepers and Ulani but I actually needed those bodies for defense. Had 9 events with 3x Failed for Sunsilk Faeries but hasn’t worked out well so far. Towship is a bit expensive but there are no solid fliers, may be Demon Wing for cheaper cost. Balloon Fish and Gnats are other ideas I had.

Krog is back! I got a 15/15 krog with jump and my opponent played a 20 cost radiance :laughing:
first time ever for me

Was it a mistake to kill Radiance here? Opponent conceded anyway.

6 battle toads 1 fugoro and 1 mirror phantasm turned into 8 phantasm, for once Ulani’s Medallion was the correct choice

2 Likes