(*he is in 3hp)

1 Like

Twinsouls is so much fun :smiley:

4 Likes

This pandora session has inspired me with a new deck concept :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I like twinsouls :smiley:

5 Likes

Is there any way to not lose here? I couldn’t find it, drew and got Verduran Force.

The turn before, my opponent used the Fanatic to move his 11/1 back 1 tile. Would it have been a draw if I buff his attack and hit it with my Battle Rager?

Edit: Prion on Discord pointed out using Yakhorn to clear attackers near my orb and moving back battle rager, but 11/1 has charge 3 with Secret of Strength, so not going to work.

Looks like it’s lost anyway, one minute was not enough. :sweat_smile:

I don’t play a lot of pandora. What is that 11/1 doing to prevent you to clear all 4 creatures around your orb and putting the yack killing the follower between you and the 11/1 ?

I’m missing something ^^

That is Equinox Automation with Last Word of Dealing 6 damage to my orb. So if it dies, I lose. In the previous turn, I hoped to buff it and hit my Battle Rager into it so it could potentially be a tie, but that didn’t work out.

Got it. Yeah you were super dead ! :stuck_out_tongue:

One of, if not the most satisfying and unexpected finish since I started playing Blue-Yellow pew pew, possibly since I started playing Faeria. :grinning:

But I did not see the lethal until I have played all my events, it was not planned.

I won the turn right after the turn pictured here, using only the cards you see, if I remember correctly. Can you spot the lethal? My opponent did not summoned anything after this turn.

1 Like

1 Like

King Yaknus gets his fluffy face wrecked by Seifer.
OVERKILL in World Bosses

3 Likes

Thanks for feeding these Yaks to my Seifer ! He was really hungry :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I dare you to play creatures!

4 Likes

Let Tethra do the dirty work :dragon:

2 Likes

Nothing really special here but it never occurred to me Emperor’s Command completely shut down Possessed Ursus. It was pretty funny watching the Ursus banging against my Guardian and orb. :laughing:

Slaughtering Shadows everywhere! None of them came from the actual creature card, 2 from Doom Scythe and 3 from Altar of Souls.

2 Likes

Saddest game I’ve ever played.

3 Likes

dat 7-3 its like like when you like do when you when like when likeyou can do everything?

reporting UncertainCat ragequit btw

though is uncertain :pensive: :joy:

the way it looked on ipad before the last update:
orb not obstructed, card text can be read. all is fine

and now it looks this way:
big blocks of cards overlapping the orb, and worse: card text unreadable.

1 Like

@Atmaz Perhaps the devs can fix this? It’s shown in the last screenshot immediately above this.