Faeria Screenshot Thread

Good job man ! :smiley:

1 Like

Forest spam deck against blue control :smiley:
He played ALL his cards and all he had left in the end was a 3/3.
I couldnt even finish him off before he drew himself to death.

So satisfiying to fill the board with forrests :smiley:
Better than the OTK Tarum deck imho, has much more control and better curve.

I called it the Fangorn Forrest (bonus points for people who get the reference).
Credits to RotomGuy from Reddit. If you happen to read this, leave a comment! :smiley:

3 Likes

You call it Fangorn to get an excuse for roping every turn :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Level 150 reward… yay? (Ok, it could be worse :smiley: )

2 Likes

Level 200 - yay! I hoped it would let me chose a legendary card :smiley:
Anyway, I wanna thank my mom, dad, @xploring and all my other supporters who believed in me! :smiley:
With your help I will make it to level 300 in no time!

2 Likes

Dream + Tarum + Meteor your own Tarum
Now to play this deck that has no wincon to godrank :eggkappa:

3 Likes

Dang @Jeffbert 150-200 in a week. You’ll be 1000 in no time.

1 Like

Deck list please :smiley:

Actually it was more like 3-4 weeks. I submitted the level 150 screenshot about 2 weeks later :nerd:

1 Like

Nice! :smiley: Which one did you get?

Look what I got: :grin:

I picked Magda, could be fun in casual games.

Got this yesterday, unfortunately I already have both the original Azarai and the rerolled Garudan.

1 Like

In my latest loss in pandora, my opponent pulled himself from the brink of defeat 3 times during the pandora phase. That 10/12 Seed Sower was mine and was summoned right next to his orb, he used Magda’s Rose to get it. :open_mouth: Then I buffed up my Seige Engine and was lucky to clear all the critters around it. Again I was in the winning position but in the screenshot above, he used the first not one but two(!) Voice of Truth to bring it down to size. :astonished: I have never been so frustrated in a game when I was so close to winning. :tired_face: Still, epic game, the swing of fortune and turnaround was incredible. :joy:

1 Like

Dang, it’s so frustrating when the opponent has answers for everything.

Apparently uploading large png files is not alowed :grinning: Landlocking my opponent is one of my favorite things to do as red. I usually still lose though because I’m bad.

1 Like

Hey, I know the other guy. Small world in Faeria. :smiley:

How did that happen though, I thought he had to build land next to his orb. Did you use that treasure to gain control of his land? Still incredible you managed to completely surround his land (only 2 tiles!), and he can’t make more without dash. :thumbsup:

I used the wheel to destroy the lands by their orb. Then I just made my own land in it’s place.

Clutch win in pandora after an extremely close game with opponent and I taking turns pushing aggression / defending.
Drew my elementals very early to set up my special lands, so I started using wheel for draws by turn 4. I went a little too far eventually, taking 1 damage from fatigue immediately before screenshot.
Opponent also had an unlucky crackthorn the turn before - he needed 2 ticks in total to either go face or buff his sagami for lethal, and ended up getting 1.

3 Likes

Earlier in the game, I used Hammer and he used Iona’s Mirror to get two copies. That’s fine. But he drew the Hammer again here and probably because of Iona’s Mirror, he got two again! :anguished: Is it supposed to work like that? :disappointed_relieved: I thought it was only for the first time. Instant game over for me. :weary: I wish it doesn’t work like that. I guess I was going to lose anyway, only had 2 cards left compared to his 8.

Another long and tense game. I was lost here but drew the Hammer and escaped with a lucky win. I can understand why people say Pandora is determined by luck/treasure now. It seems the longer the game goes, the more likely it is to be determined by treasure and luck of the draw.

1 Like

On the same turn, from this,

to this. So scary, didn’t occur to me that I was in danger at all. Lucky to survive.

I have just lost a 7-3 pandora run because I forgot about Boulder Thrower’s slam ability. I could have taken it out and should have won. :tired_face: But I won another game earlier with 3 hammers in a row on the same turn (2 from Iona’s mirror).

Survived by the skin of my teeth! :cold_sweat: This is right after opponent’s Hellfire.

Amazing luck. Managed to pull Tethra from Ruuin’s Presence. Opponent put up extremely strong defence to get rid of both Tethra (12/12) and buffed Sagami Warrior (9/9) later. Lucky I had the hammer. :sweat_smile:

I tried to build a troll Flying Baeru deck in an attempt to turn all enemy land into lakes so their cards become unplayable. :laughing:

Unfortunately, there are just too many 1 and 2 land cost cards. Opponent can always plomp a forest and a creature, and because without Imperial Engineer, forest is only transformed into lake next turn, opponent can make another forest next turn and play 2 land cost creatures. :weary:

There are only 3 Imperial Engineers with one-time gift effect. I can use Aurora’s Creations to create more Engineers and Baeru but it’s just too expensive and limited. Included 3 x Sunken Tower, Shifting Tides and Prophet of Tides to maximize the number of special land being transformed, but once the board becomes populated with land, there is not much space to use them.

Success! :joy:

Failure 2 turns later. I only have 1 Imperial Engineer.

3 Likes

Terrible start - Started with Steamforge + 2 Tiki Healers replacing bad cards, and opponent went aggressive and landblocked me since I was desperately drawing cards. But I kept rolling bad - crackthorns & meteors when I’m landstarved. Yet I won this from here.

After he blocked all land within 3 tiles from me, with only 2 mountain 2 forest, I used a 5/10 Wild Avenger to dash up the middle and got 2 prairies either side. He dropped an ogre battler next to my avenger so I ate my avenger with Feed the Forest so that I could steal his ogre with Magda’s rose. Soon after, I managed to get the Crackthorn Beasts out and clawed my way back.

I need to take more screenshots. Man I wish Faeria had replays.

This was 1st pandora run win, 9/1. My 2nd best was like 5/3 so I have no idea what went right today. All up, I think I wanted to surrender on 4 games this run that I went on to win.

2 Likes