Lots of misc questions, send help

It feels like faeria desperately needs a wiki with detailed information because it shouldn’t be this hard to find answers. I’ll laugh when it turns out there really is a wiki.

On to the questions!

• Solo content. How many missions packs are there in each lane? How many of them require gold/gem unlocks?
  • Ranked. What are the ranked tiers? At what ranks are you safe from falling further? What rank do you need to be to earn XYZ rewards at the end of the season? What ARE the rewards per tier? Do they even correlate to the actual tiers? What are the cutoff ranks for getting dropped down at the end of the season?
  • Crafting. Why are do some cards disenchant for different values despite being same rarity? I believe this also happens when crafting.
  • Cosmetics. There’s a lot of avatars that say stuff like 5/5, 0/6, et cetera. What does that stuff even mean?.. Is there some sort of way to unlock these without mythic chests or gems?
  • Levels. Every now and then I notice special levelup rewards where I get some cards. I assume the cards are random, but they’re of the same rarity – is there a set reward at certain levels? If so, what are they?

I’m a noob I realize, but I’ve been playing for nearly 3 full weeks and can’t figure this stuff out and haven’t seen info on them in the “beginners look here” stuff. I’m sure many of these things are googleable easily enough, but I’m not impressed that I seem to have to actually google to get information like this that I feel should be really easily found in the game resources.

Yeah, I feel the same. It’s hard to find relevant information, they are kind of scattered all over the place. I am a newbie too, since last month. Let me know if there are more questions. They will be good for newbies in future.

Not sure about the number, but it’s like 5 for each lane so 15-20 in total? All of them require gold now, 4000 gold each. But you get more than that in rewards in return (battle chests, gold, etc)

This is because 5 cards were changed in the recent patch notes. To be fair to those who crafted those cards, they can be redeemed at their full cost so those who have invested in those cards were not disadvantaged. This will revert back to normal after a week or so, I think.

You get a new card every 10 levels. No guarantee of rarity or whether it’s new though. I think it’s at least rare or better.

This is good for newbies too. But you probably know already.

Good guide for improving your gameplay

Pandora rewards and details

How are points accumulated and what are the rewards for each pandora run?

What reward will pandora points will give you at the end of the season (monthly)

Cappucino’s Pandora Tier List, for evaluating values of different cards and treasures during drafting

Crafting Guide for Legendary

Legendary Tier List

Make sure you check out youtube, like:

Faeria official channel,

luuu 90 and

@J0k3se 's youtube

They all have really good guides and tutorials.

And all the pretty artworks in game: cards, orb, avatar, well, etc

4 Likes

nuff said.
/thread.

Unanswered: Cosmetics. There’s a lot of avatars that say stuff like 5/5, 0/6, et cetera. What does that stuff even mean?.. Is there some sort of way to unlock these without mythic chests or gems?

The numbers are the custom emotes 5/5 are the standard ones and 0/6 are special ones.

Nope, cosmetics are what Abrakam uses as main means to get money :slight_smile:
So golden chests are only purchasable or as a reward for ranked/pandora or special occassions like the refer-a-friend rewards :slight_smile: