You were pretty efficient this time
- Seed Sower : Create a forest on any random tile adjacent to this creature where you could normally create a land by using your wheel power
- Ruunin : Returns at its original stats, but its costs is 2 less than the cost that was shown when it died (all cost reductions applied once will be applied to Ruunin each time you replay it, multiple cost reductions stack with each other, until Ruunin costs 0)
- Tarum : Replace all neutral lands by forests, and water tiles not occupied by an aquatic creature by forests belonging to you
- Spellwhirl : These cards are created from nowhere, this don’t count as a draw.
- Unbound Evolution : Can target both friendly and enemy creatures. If there is no creature that costs 2f more, then it will be a random creature of the same cost (even the same)
- Aurora’s Disciple : Only while on the field
- Gabrian Commander : Only while on the field
- Lore Thief : Can target itself ? wut ? can’t target anything
- Water Elemental : Create a lake on any target tile where you could normally create a land by using your wheel power
- Aurora : Can’t target herself, removes all previous stats buffs or debuffs
- Battle Toads : Needs 2 free lakes to be played
- Gabrian Archon : Works anywhere (while in deck, hand or on the field)
- Aurora’s Trick : It gains summoning sickness (not sure of what happens if it has haste, though)
- Frogify : Can target any creature (friend of foe). It looses all abilities, and can attack or move only if the creature wasn’t in summoning sickness (even if it had haste)
- Aurora’s Creation : Can target any creature (friend of foe), it goes back to its original stats, except the cost that is reduced (other cost reductions will be erased as well).
- Egg of Wonders : The summoned creature has summoning sickness, and doesn’t proc its gifts (again, not sure of what happens when it has haste)
- Gabrian Noble : Fish can be summoned on any tile an aquatic creature can move on.
- Wavecrafter : As long as it’s on the field.
- Mirror Phantasm : Can target both friend or foe
- Wavecrash Collossus : While this is in deck or hand
- Baeru : Replaces all adjacent lands of any type by lakes (not water tiles). They still belong to the same players.
- Orosei : Same rules as Unbound Evolution, but it’s only friendly creatures.